Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Are You Reading... Book Thread

Go down 
+18
Dazzled_By_Edward
GlitchInMyBrain
multifandomfreak
Resisting the wine
nomadgirl
marci.hearts.edward
VamptasticVeronica
Fandom_United
Jacob_imprintedonme
ladyandthevamp
Sarahlovestwilight
StupidLamb_1981
DazzledDaily
Tao
TeamSwissCheese
therapycasecullen
MariForEmmett
Happy Twilighter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

</A></A>Okay, since i found this thread, i need to re-promote my newest book gem. You prolly already know my rant: the Mortal Instruments. EPIC. Sorry--but they are just so amazing and addicting.
I actually went on the authors webpage and found a book podcast! It's basically like 'Howling at New moon'--only 20 min. BUT there is a guy involved (LOL) and they all met on a twilight forum! haha and they love Harry Potter, too. So that's sorta fun.

ALSO, i've kind of snooped around and found out that two guys are really desired for the role of Jace Wayland if there is ever a movie adaptation (PLEASEPLEASE) and these AMAZING men are Garrett Hedlund (my choice, the bl-wh pic) and Alex Pettyfer (his name is almost 'pretty!') and they sorta look alike anyway.
What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Garret5What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 6
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 pm

quirkyvampfan wrote:
</A></A>Okay, since i found this thread, i need to re-promote my newest book gem. You prolly already know my rant: the Mortal Instruments. EPIC. Sorry--but they are just so amazing and addicting.
I actually went on the authors webpage and found a book podcast! It's basically like 'Howling at New moon'--only 20 min. BUT there is a guy involved (LOL) and they all met on a twilight forum! haha and they love Harry Potter, too. So that's sorta fun.

ALSO, i've kind of snooped around and found out that two guys are really desired for the role of Jace Wayland if there is ever a movie adaptation (PLEASEPLEASE) and these AMAZING men are Garrett Hedlund (my choice, the bl-wh pic) and Alex Pettyfer (his name is almost 'pretty!') and they sorta look alike anyway.
What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Garret5What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 6

The people who run the podcast met on here. I listened to part of it once, and they mentioned Twilighters Anonymous forum. And yes, the Mortal Instrument is awesome!
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Sookie Stackhouse series - Charlaine Harris
Rachel Morgan series - Kim Harrison
Blood and Chocolate - Annette Curtis Klause (by far my favorite)
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson
A Dirty Job -Christopher Moore
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood pal - Christopher Moore (very funny)
Blood Sucking Fiends -Christopher Moore
You Suck (part 2 of blood sucking fiends) - Christopher Moore
Ghostgirl - Tanya Hurley
Wicked Lovely series - Melissa Marr
Luna - Julie Anne Peters
Define "Normal" - Julie Anne Peters
Skinny - Ibi Kaslik
Peter Pan - J.M. Barry

uhhh I have a lot more but those are on my to read list
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Currently reading, going to read:
The Lord Of The Rings (currently on Fellowship Of The Rings)
The Percy Jackson and The Olympians series (just finished the Lightning Theif)
Mortal Instruments series
that's about it!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 pm

"Club Dead" by Charlaine Harris (of the True Blood series)

Eric pretty much powns all the other vampires in the book, including Bill o.O that's right, I said it.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
"Club Dead" by Charlaine Harris (of the True Blood series)

Eric pretty much powns all the other vampires in the book, including Bill o.O that's right, I said it.

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading... Book Thread   What Are You Reading... Book Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Reading... Book Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7