Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Empty
PostSubject: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 pm

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/New-Moon/Stephenie-Meyer/e/9780316075633/
New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* 40305566

O_O

*dies*

::edit::
So I'm not the first person to post this.

oops. Anyway.. Well, I might as well tell you that this is official. I mean, it has to be, it's on BarnesandNoble.com

Anyways, sorry about that. Smile Haha.

---
Oh..My..God. I love it. So. Much.. I.. wow.. It's absolutely perfect. It should be the official movie poster. Oh..Wow. I love how Taylor's arm is around her, and that she's looking the other way. It's so perfect. I actually cried a little when I saw it. *die-hard-fan* :] Love it.

::edit::

New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* 40345511

What is this?! Rob is looking down! WHAT?!
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/New-Moon/Stephenie-Meyer/e/9780316075657/?itm=40
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

I like them both. I think the one with rob looking down will be the cover of the smaller book and the Jacob and Bella one will be for the bigger one just like they did with Twilight. If I remember correctly, they did a version of the Official Twilight poster for the smaller cheaper book, and the larger book had a picture of Bella and all of the Cullens. They are kind of going along the sames lines. (Wow, that was a little confusing, I hope people can understand it. Neutral)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 pm

[quote="Dazzled_By_Edward"]I like them both. I think the one with rob looking down will be the cover of the smaller book and the Jacob and Bella one will be for the bigger one just like they did with Twilight. If I remember correctly, they did a version of the Official Twilight poster for the smaller cheaper book, and the larger book had a picture of Bella and all of the Cullens. They are kind of going along the sames lines. (Wow, that was a little confusing, I hope people can understand it. Neutral)[/quote

I know what you are saying. And I agree.

I like the first one better, but the second one is very interesting. Why would they have Edward looking down? Perhaps because he is trying to block the image of Jake protecting Bella? Hmm....

Now that I think of it, the pose does not really make sense. All the other images from Twilight we have seen look more natural. (The positions I mean). There is the Bella and Edward embrace, the Cullens (Kids) and Bella in a V-Formation which is like in Eclipse with Bella at the heart, and then the individual shots. The New Moon ones seem more about symbolism like what you can see in the pictures, where the Twilight ones were more about the relationships. Not to say that the New Moon ones are excluding that, you just get more of the emotions I think. Does any of that make any sense? I do not know, my brain works in weird ways.

I still have to say that I am disapointed with their choices of the moon. I get it, the title has the word "moon" in it. But seriously, that is a crescent moon, not a new moon! I think they should have had a darker shadow of the moon (This way you can tell that the moon is there, but you cannot see it. Just like a real new moon.) or leave it out completely. I hate how they always use that crescent one.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:23 pm

I think I understand what you are saying as well. Summit is trying to capture the emotions more because we already know the relationships and everything. I think Edward looking down was to show his heartbreak from basically being blocked from Bella. *Wait a second, epiphany here.* Ed is putting up a wall (Jacob) between Bella and himself so he won't hurt her, and of course Jacob is all for protecting Bella from "that leech." Edward left so she will have the chance at a real relationship with a normal person, correct? So I believe the whole reason Jacob is in between the two is because he is the one that was meant for Bella, the normal person she was suppose to be with if the supernatural stuff did not exist, her essential protector in the "real world" if you will, the wall that will keep Edward away. So the reason for Rob looking down is to show that he hates leaving Bella so she could be with someone else. He doens't want the wall that he is putting up to be another guy, but knows it is what is best for her. Woah, my head hurts. Oww.....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Rob_Dazzles_Me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Rob_Dazzles_Me

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 am

I think the picture is hot...even if it might be a little misleading...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*   New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon -BOOK- Movie cover? .. ... .... Has anyone seen this picture of Kstew and Taylor?! -2 PICTURES- A DIFFERENT PICTURE WITH ROB! AHHH! *dies*
Page 1 of 1