Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't get a picture with Taylor!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:40 pm

>:'( I'm going to the Salute to Twilight convention in San Fran and Taylor's rep just said he can't go because he has to prepare for the movie!! I mean I'm gld he's dedicated but...URGH!! I was so looking forward to getting a picture with him!! SOB!

Okay, I just had do get that out. No one in my fam understands.

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 pm

OMG that STINKS badly. I feel ya, I would be so upset !
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you!! It's good to know I'm not alone!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 pm

omgg that stinks sooooooooo much!!!!!!!! its actually one of my like life goals to meet taylor lautner so if i was in your position id be totally bummed!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 pm

TeamSwissCheese wrote:
omgg that stinks sooooooooo much!!!!!!!! its actually one of my like life goals to meet taylor lautner so if i was in your position id be totally bummed!!! lol

Next time they come to denver some and see me and then you can have a pic with him!!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
TeamSwissCheese wrote:

Next time they come to denver some and see me and then you can have a pic with him!!

xD Awww! I think I'll join you Swiss Cheese! (Sorry, I don't know anyone's really name!) You guys are so awesome! So much support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't get a picture with Taylor!!   I can't get a picture with Taylor!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't get a picture with Taylor!!
Page 1 of 1