Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover

Go down 
+4
*SparklyDazzlingEmoGirl*
Dazzled_By_Edward
GlitchInMyBrain
teamedwardjacobaddict
8 posters
AuthorMessage
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Each new poster picture I see for this movie just makes Taylor Hotter. If only he was older. Now I am thinking about buying this copy too. But I would really love this in a poster.

New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover 6a00d8341bf6c153ef011571495f24970b-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm

What the cheese?! o____________O are you sure this is real?
I guess it has to be...I've never seen those poses in mags or anything before.
Taylor looks hot but does anyone else think it looks a little bit like one of those romance novels?
This is the 2nd cover i've seen for the book too. How interesting.

All I can think is "poor edward" which makes no sense but still...
Gah, I always have a problem with kstew. I feel bad but I can't help it.
elephant
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 pm

i like this one a lot because it shows how much jacob likes bella but she is reluctant to like him and the people from the tribe in the corners is so intense! and the faded pic of edward shows he'll still be there even when he's not there ya know? haha but the only thing that bugs me is that stupid crescent moon. Mad
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:44 pm

This Cover was on Entertainment weekly website. That is where I got it from.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

AHHH!!! I love this. It tells so much more. This should have been the New Moon Poster I think. I love Edward's face in the "New Moon" (It's not really a new moon but you get what I am saying) and I can see how much better Rob's contacts are lol. I especially love the wolves behind Jacob and Bella too. And I think Taylor doesn't really need an explanation. I as well only have the same problem as everybody else, the crescent moon thing and Kristin's face. I mean facial expression. All and all, I think it's pretty freaking amazing. Smile

And I want this in a poster too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
*SparklyDazzlingEmoGirl*
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
*SparklyDazzlingEmoGirl*

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm

That's so cool I want this one badly, that means I have to go out and buy New Moon again, The irony is that I have New Moon right in front of me and it's crying to not be replaced ah ha ha

I so want this as a poster and the Jacob Tattoo is epic!
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Uhm yeah, I totally wanna buy this just for that poster Smile))
(DANG SUMMIT! i'm going brokeeee!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Wow   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 pm

My friend would die for that book cover lol...wow that's a really cool cover
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Is that really the legit cover? I mean, there are tons of fan ones out there for Midnight Sun, but I have never seen that picture before. If a fan did it, WOW. To me, it just seems odd that the movie-tie-in would already be out with the cover photo if it is not going to be released for another four months. Hmm....

What is with the cresent moon as well? It is NEW MOON not cresent moon. Does Summit know the phases yet? (Ha, ha. Phases. I know, I am really dorky.)

I completely agree with the symbolism and I definately want that as a poster too! Darn. My walls are going to rebel against me soon enough. I do not think they can handle any more Twilight stuff.
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
My walls are going to rebel against me soon enough. I do not think they can handle any more Twilight stuff.
Oh my gosh! I know right! I had to give some of my posters to my friends because I have WAY too many!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover   New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Movie Tie-in Book Cover
Page 1 of 1