Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)

Go down 
+6
Fandom_United
multifandomfreak
Dazzled_By_Edward
katie cullen :]
quirkyvampfan
curuia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey, (yes I made Twilight nails again) Woot!, i liked the others better but i still decided to try again, with different pictures, (and Yes Noelle, Eclipse is upside down)

Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Book0002
What do you think?

PS. I want 2 do something else but i need ideas, anybody have any ideas 4 my next nail project?
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

sooooo amazing! you should do the cullen boys--lol plus jake. OK, maybe that would be a little odd but whatever. still amazing!
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:38 pm

OMG! how did you do that?!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Holy Crap! How long did it take you to do that???

I think you should also attempt to do the Twilight men. Doing people seems extremely difficult, but the book covers look hard to do too and they are flipping amazing.

Great job again!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Tsk tsk Em..... You KNOW you have 'splaining to do! I will tell them if you don't, because honesty is 85% always the best policy.

Last edited by multifandomfreak on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 am

Those are so cool! you must dish your secret Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 am

ok, i guess i should really give out my secret, because if i don't someone *cough* Noelle *cough* will try 2 explain it and will get it wrong, so might as well tell you,

(im sorry this is super long, i couldn't find another way of doing it, if you don't have the time to read it, you surely don't have the time to make these nails)

It took me about 2-3 hours to make these, you definitely need to have patience.

first of all, they are NOT sticker, decals, or in anyway bought at a store (I wish though, it would've been so much easier)

second, i improvised the entire way so if you try, well follow your instinct because that's what i did.

To make awesome Nails like mine (this is what i did, you don't have 2 follow along exactly, we aren't baking cookies here)

what you will need: pictures, nail polish and invisible nail polish (the nail polish protector stuff)
1. first,find pictures that you would want put on your nails (i used the Internet)
2. then go to word (which surprisingly is awesome for sizing pictures) and size all your picture on the page (this is where you must go on instinct) to match your nail size
3. print out the pictures and cut them in oval shapes (or what ever shape fits your nails)
4. paint your nails the colour you want (I picked black because all the backgrounds where black)
5.When your nails are ABSOLUTLY dry, make sure the pictures are ready,
6. Paint just a little of the invisible nail polish on the nail, enough for it to stick on,
7.once the picture securely fastened on the nail, paint over the picture (invisible nail polish) and do the next nail, repeat on every nail
8. Now you must cover the nails over and over with the invisible stuff, the more you put, the longer they will last*
9. Don'T forget to Take a picture because i would really love to see them, and I bet you the rest of the fandom as well.

*remember that these are made out of PAPER so they will NOT last you forever, (mine lasted me about 3 days, tops,) water and paper do not mix, even with step 8, you are not guaranteed they will stay. I showered, washed my hands, did the dishes, etc. and 3 days was a lot 4 them too last, i was really surprised.

If you do try, hope that this helps, because when i did it, i had no help, and boy i messed up (my first try took me 5 hours, thank goodness i had the day off XD
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Pure genius! I would have never though to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 pm

lol thanks, this is what happens when you are bored one day, XD lol
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 pm

SWEET! i'd try, but i bite my nails..>_>
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 pm

that's AMAZING!! how do you do it?!?
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 am

oh. *looks above* that was stupid to ask!! haha
Back to top Go down
teamjacob112410
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamjacob112410

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:14 pm

EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 am

Amazing! I have to try that.

Maybe the Cullen cars? I know that sounds a little weird, but it could work!
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:41 pm

omg, i love you!!! ;D
thanks for explaining how to do that!!!
i will definitely ATTEMPT them sometime soon! Smile)))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 pm

dang it.
i'm attempting to do my nails like that for the Harry Potter premire but the colors keep running together when i put the clear coat over it!
it's looks okay but grrrr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)   Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Book cover Nails (V.2)
Page 1 of 1