Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon extended trailer! What do you think???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakewards_girl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jakewards_girl

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-08

New Moon extended trailer! What do you think??? Empty
PostSubject: New Moon extended trailer! What do you think???   New Moon extended trailer! What do you think??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm

O.M.G. What did you all think of the New Moon extended trailer?! (The one that was on the VMAs Smile ) I thought it was great. I'm sooo excited for New Moon to come out now. Spoiler alert: I didn't like the fight between Edward and the Volturi at first, then I watched the trailer a few more times and now I love it. What do you think? New Moon extended trailer! What do you think??? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

New Moon extended trailer! What do you think??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon extended trailer! What do you think???   New Moon extended trailer! What do you think??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

I loved the new trailer. I love that they show just a little of the Volturi so you know that they are a little scary. I love seeing the werewolves. I think they look great. Can November come any faster? I guess at least we were in the 60s now.
Back to top Go down

New Moon extended trailer! What do you think???
Page 1 of 1