Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Teaser Trailer was released..........

Go down 

What did you think of the trailer?
I LOVED it!
New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_lcap46%New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
----------------------------------
New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_lcap0%New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Summit is an EPIC fail!
New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_lcap23%New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_lcap0%New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm still on the fence about it.....give me time.
New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_lcap31%New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Teaser Trailer was released..........   New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 am

Ok so im my opinion(please dont throw stuff at me! lol this is just my honest opinion!! lol).....it was ok but i have a few likes and dislikes.......

Likes: taylor......shirtless......book stuff......comic con stuf.........

Dislikes: the other minute and a half or what ever better be made of EPIC WIN and not all taylor!!!

I mean come on......my guess is summit was like were like oooooo....comic con had good screams cuz of shirtlessness lets show it again BUT LETS USE A DIFFERENT ANGLE.....THEY WONT NOTICE!!

And then i watched it again and noticed Kstew might actually cry......um....she better do a darn good job for us to believe it...i dont wanna be sittin there laughin cuz its not believable.....and lastly

The Twilight teasers were better than this!!!!!

I admit im a sucker for shirtless taytay but im still not very happy about this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJKiWGQXrQk

Last edited by edward_Luver12 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Teaser Trailer was released..........   New Moon Teaser Trailer was released.......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 am

You have to remember that this was only :16 seconds of the 2:00-2:30 minute trailer. And, to be frank, there's going to be lots of Jacob/Taylor, because it's New Moon. Edward's not going to be the main focal point of the story, because he's not there (but, we will just have to see with the "ghost Edwards").
Okay, so my opinion on the sneak peek is that it was cute, showing a little bit of how they are going to portray the Jacob/Bella relationship. I have to admit, Kristin seems to be more comfortable in the role of Bella this time around. And when Taylor said "I'm not going to hurt you", and Kristin looked at the ground, it made me emphatic towards her.
Overall, I'm pleased with it, granted it was just a taste of the New Moon trailer. So, I'll be anxiously awaiting the full thing!
Back to top Go down

New Moon Teaser Trailer was released..........
Page 1 of 1