Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Trailer....thoughts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Trailer....thoughts?   New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:59 pm

holy poopies, ok..so i just watched the mtv new moon trailer and i think im gonna pee myself buuuuuut, i'd like to hear what you guys think of it. i thought that the birthday scene was done very well. jasper flying back through the air was fricking epic. but i dont really like the part where jacob morphs in front of bella. i mean, half of the book is her figuring it out. but i think that the werewolf looked pretty good, although it wasnt russet...humph. but overall, awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer....thoughts?   New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:23 pm

well, im a little afraid of what the TA podcast ladies will say about it, how they were hoping for great werewolf effects. i didnt expect to see that in the trailer, and ive already heard some outrage over it not being true to teh story. Im one of those people that will still see every movie even if they go around wearing plastic fangs. BUT i was THRILLED to see the bday scene. I'm more excited for that full scene than jacob, sorry to say (im purely team jasper haha). i AM a little hesitant about jasper's hair, yes...and the fact that him running reminds me of a linebacker or something. ;D well, none of this silenced my screams of delight, so thats good.
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer....thoughts?   New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 am

I think for as much time as they had to put this together it looks great. I have watched it a zillion times trying to see if I missed anything. I think they did a great job putting this together with just finish filming Friday. I can't wait to see it in November.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer....thoughts?   New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 pm

The special effects for the wolf was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than i would have ever expected. The b-day scene- paper cut was a little corny, but I was still impressed. In the end, it was fantastic!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer....thoughts?   New Moon Trailer....thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Trailer....thoughts?
Page 1 of 1