Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper Towns - John Green

Go down 
+2
IckyNiki
edward_dazzles_me
6 posters
AuthorMessage
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Paper Towns - John Green Empty
PostSubject: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:34 pm

So I was thinking of reading Paper Towns...has anyone read it and is it any good?
Back to top Go down
IckyNiki
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
IckyNiki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

It's aaaaa-mazing. Just like every single John Green book!

A lot of people I know have read it and liked, ranging from my friends and I to our teachers and moms!

You just have to read it!
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 am

haha will do Wink
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:51 am

I just finished the book and I got it yesterday evening. 24 hours well spent.
That seriously was a fun read and a great look on the male species of the Nerd variety. I really liked
Spoiler:

One last thing on Page 264
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 pm

ooooOh, paper Towns. . . Good book, good Book. The capItalS thing I'm doing Will maKe seNse to tHose that have Read it. I waNt to buy it So badly!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I did not really like it. All the clues Margo gave, I kept thinking that her messages said something else. I also did not like how it seemed like Quetin gave everything up because of Margo. He stop caring about his grades, his other friends, family, all he thought about was Margo. And then
Spoiler:
really bothered me. Yes, I liked how there was not a happy ending, because so few books are that way. Maybe that is why I disliked BD so much. They had a happy ending..... Sorrry, off topic.

Did you know that the rights to a movie were secured by Mandante Pictures? And that Omninictionary is a real site? I think someone might have created it after reading Paper Towns. Kind of like Vampires A-Z. Anyway, there is some interesting stuff on there. And they refer a lot to Nerdfighters and say pwn. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 pm

I loved that book! I just read it a few weeks ago, and I fell in love.

Not only was it a fantastic book, with an intriguing plot, three-dimensional characters, and a solid writing style, it feels so familiar.

Although I only just started watching their videos in April, I have watched EVERY SINGLE ONE (that's how I spent my spring break) so it feels like you're reading a book from a friend. Sometimes, there was a specific wording that made me smile because I knew why he chose it like that.

I loved how he actually mentioned terminal ear cancer in the very beginning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns - John Green   Paper Towns - John Green Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paper Towns - John Green
Page 1 of 1