Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Empty
PostSubject: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 pm

So this is something I think about every once in a while. I would imagine most of us do. "what would I do if I won the lottery?"
Keep in mind I'm not talking one million dollars. I mean those crazy ass "you've won 37million" (which no person in the world needs).
Personally I'm going to come off as idealistic and possibly...fake, but IF I were ever so lucky, I plan to keep about three million for myself to live off of and put the rest to good use helping other and donating to different charity funds.
That's something I've always wanted to do! To just be able to take a few million and give it to people and causes that really need it; I think that would feel amazing!

My focus is mostly funds dealing with the animal kingdom because I feel like human causes get a lot of attention as it is. That's not to say I wouldn't donate to them too, but I'd like to start out with the SPCA, the wild elephant nature park, arkwild, the cloud foundation etc.
(Those are pretty specific, can you tell what my interests are?)

I think I just really want to meet and elephant too. just on a personal note. I LOVE the rumbling noises they make and all that jazz.

So how about you my fellow twilighters? What would you do with all that Green?

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Aa9b3e92
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Hmmm... That's a toughy. M'kay here's what I think I would do:

I would spend about, I dunno, 3 million on my family to make sure they wouldn't have to worry about money anymore. I would then set money aside for getting into college and a private high school. I would definitely donate to money to research for a disease my brother has. And I would donate money to schools. I would do a ton of donating and, of course, I would get myself something pretty. Oh, oh, oh!! I would go to AcciCon!!
That's all I can think of right now.
Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 am

Ok,

First off: I would pay off my sister and my parent's debt.

Secondly: I would go on a teeny shopping spree

Thirdly: I'd use it to move with my sister to CA and go to USC

I wish I could win!!!! life would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
marci.hearts.edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
marci.hearts.edward

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 am

easy, pay off my house, my parents house and travel.... done!
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 am

And Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:18 pm

pay my parent's debt, make sure they would never need anything.

donate money to research for a rare disease my mother has :]

visit Japan and America.

and then make sure to do everything I can to meet Robert .
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Son of a Bee! I can't believe I forgot to mention my family. Okay, folk is a terrible person.
I'll revise mine. FIRST I'd take care of my family, then I'd give the rest away to whatever causes I wanted.
There's my half assed attempt to save myself!
I know, it takes skill to suck as good as I do.

This forum is made of such good people. You all WIN AT LIFE!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Son of a Bee! I can't believe I forgot to mention my family. Okay, folk is a terrible person.
I'll revise mine. FIRST I'd take care of my family, then I'd give the rest away to whatever causes I wanted.
There's my half assed attempt to save myself!
I know, it takes skill to suck as good as I do.

This forum is made of such good people. You all WIN AT LIFE!

Why thank you. And you do not suck!! We do not put ourselves down!! Be peacebuilder to yourself! "Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days!" You made me quote Hannah Montana! *shudder* Anywhoozle, you don't suck, you just forgot! That's all!

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Lol Folk, you don't suck Wink

I'm sure if you actually won the lottery you would remember your family, in hypothetical cases we tend to think of how we could use the money for ourselves Smile so, it's natural

and yes EVERYONE on this forum Wins at Life. holla
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: What I would Do with the Green   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Wow...my parents and another family are actually playing the lottery right now. If i won...I would pay off my parents debt and house off...buy my dad a new car...I would pay off my car loan (only 11 months to go!) I would put some towards college...pay for my trip to Germany, go to Comic Con and Accio con!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

haha thank you for the kind words everyone. Sometimes I come off so emo. It must be a direct result of loving Edward so much. Believe it or not I don't wear skinny jeans or black eyeshadow...well, if it matches I do. Anyway, I got another idea. If I won the lottery I would totally build a TA Podcast secret base/clubhouse for all of us to visit. Maybe our own flagship so we can all take a trip around the world together. We'll tour with mraz. I dunno. The S.S. Cullen!

WE CAN BE PIRATES! OMG START THINKING OF YOUR PIRATE NAMES PEOPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am

Folklorn wrote:
haha thank you for the kind words everyone. Sometimes I come off so emo. It must be a direct result of loving Edward so much. Believe it or not I don't wear skinny jeans or black eyeshadow...well, if it matches I do. Anyway, I got another idea. If I won the lottery I would totally build a TA Podcast secret base/clubhouse for all of us to visit. Maybe our own flagship so we can all take a trip around the world together. We'll tour with mraz. I dunno. The S.S. Cullen!

WE CAN BE PIRATES! OMG START THINKING OF YOUR PIRATE NAMES PEOPLE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god !! this is so freaking fun XD
I guess I'll have to move to the US to join you guys :]
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 am

if i were to win the lottery....

First: i would take what i need...

Second: Find some place to give the rest of the money cuz i already have what i need...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 am

I LOVE PIRATES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the green?
Page 1 of 1