Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Empty
PostSubject: 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green   'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm

So, I started reading the book last night and I am absolutely drawn in. I love it. I hear John Green's voice in my head narrating the story with all the quirky facts and wit from Colin and Hassan.

I won't spoil anyone but this book is dripping with nerdfighter awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green   'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Cool Great minds think alike...I also started reading this book last night. I'm only a couple chapters in so far but I'm really liking this book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green   'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

I just ordered all John's books. I am a total Nerdfighter and am so excited to read them!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green   'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Just finished the book about 10 minutes ago. It was good...I didn't like it as much as Paper Towns but still had that smart, interesting, not going to dummy this story down for a younger audiance vibe. I just hope the library has Looking for Alaska in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green   'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green
Page 1 of 1