Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner

Go down 
+2
Sarahlovestwilight
StupidLamb_1981
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Empty
PostSubject: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 am

I got my holla!! I GOT MY HOLLA!!!! I am HelloStarShine81 on the iTunes review...Thank you girls so much!! I fan girled so bad when you girls actually knew where I came up with that name!! YAY!!! Anyways, very good episode! They had better keep Taylor if they know whats good for them they will...hahaha Exclamation

Shellie
HelloStarShine81 on itunes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:58 pm

haha! woohoo! you gotta holla too! thats awesome. They try to get everyone they can on such a shot time! haha... I love that you got one. Its like being notice by someone who is famous.
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:29 pm

OME that is exactly what it fely like Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:35 pm

haha trust me i know.... i know.... its really awesome. Soo keep getting hollas it can only get better!
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 pm

I'f they drop Taylor i'm seriously considering NOT seeing the movie.

btw, i love the theme song, it's genius
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:00 pm

you know since i have seen the movie taylor became Jacob. i'm not really sure if anyone else could pull it off like he does scratch he is just so darn cute *although i am 10 years older than he is*and i love his laugh . they really need to keep him in the movie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 pm

pale Things aren't looking good for Taylor. His name wasn't mentioned in the synopsis that summit released.
How can summit do this to us!?
I'm sure they've heard many a complaint about Kstew Mad ;
Yet they decide to pend what was probably one of the best cast roles.

Attention Summit
Fans want Taycob!
*end rant*
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm

OK I gotta holla too but anyway...
Yeah I am so mad that the whole taylor thing is happening. I got the first draft of my letter to summitt done so I am fully prepared for anything. I really do hope that Taylor stays. I really do think that he is a great Jacob. When you watch him on screen, he makes you happy, just like how Bella feel when she is around him. All I can say is Get your Letters Ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm

TAYLOR!!! noooooo! taylor maybe just deserves better than kstew. haha! someone like..... i don't know.... (ME! kidding) anyway if the drop him i will not step foot in the new moon movie. You can quote me. PLUS! i will practically see it i mean hear it from the podcast so it wouldn't matter much but still....
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm

I would still go see New Moon and I guess if they do change jacob, I would have to wait and ssee before I judge it. I am still veryveryvey mad that Taylor might not be jacob. But I dont think I wouldnt see the movie! I couldn't do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 pm

i'd be able to for awhile.... but not very long. haha so i'd probably break and see it but ya...
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:29 pm

yes and you can come and see New Moon with me! I will dig half way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 pm

ooo less work for me!!! haha we'll build another tunnel to the hosts backyard and run through it so we can then see it with them!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Sarahlovestwilight wrote:
pale Things aren't looking good for Taylor. His name wasn't mentioned in the synopsis that summit released.
How can summit do this to us!?

AHHH i know when I read the synopsis my heart like ripped into two when i saw "Edward (Robert Pattinson)" and then "Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart)" and then just Jacob Black with no Taylor Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:47 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pale Crying or Very sad Sad Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:15 pm

I got my holler like one or two episodes ago and I was so excited I made everyone listen to it lol.
It made my week.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:11 pm

just wanted to also mention how freakin awesome it is that the hosts are doing CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

I love Christmas cards! And yep its amazing
Back to top Go down
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 pm

The song of the week "Iris" was awesome. I hadn't thought about that as an Edward and Bella song. Also, laughed a whole bunch about the Edward Cullen body shimmer. They should have just stuck with glitter for the movie. Razz
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm

well if they would have stuck with glitter for the movie, Edward wouldnt have looked sweaty and they would be making more money off of body glitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

haha!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm

i am 100% serious that dazzle effect sucked!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 pm

haha agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 am

i dont think we can ever not laugh on here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner   Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 31-Team Taylor Lautner
Page 1 of 1