Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew

Go down 
+9
Tesorito718
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
katie cullen :]
Anitamichichi
ohmyedward
beendazzled4life
oh-so-dazzled
edward_dazzles_me
Happy Twilighter
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Empty
PostSubject: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Edward's Pickup Line Of The Week - "Hey, you look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. I has to be called 'Incomparable'."

Song Of The Week - "Where I Stood" by Missy Higgins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_if-GKNe1RA

FanFiction Of The Week - "Every Form Of Darkness" by Katherine-Flynn
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4621801/1/Every_Form_of_Darkness

Site Of The Week - "Edward's Meadow"
http://www.edwardsmeadow.com

check out - http://www.myspace.com/deltabravoband & http://www.myspace.com/recordingtheindustry & https://www.youtube.com/user/shimmint & http://twitter.com/deltabravoband
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 pm

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
"Hello Twilight Nation, today is March 27th... and because we were wrong, this is Team K-Stew... Episode 46 of Twilighters Anonymous... the official podcast of Twilight Vinculum and Delta Bravo."

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

*claps hands... "We Love Her"... does the happy dance*
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 pm

LOLZ nice one guys (:

KStew has the same birthday as mee...go 9th of april haha

love the song at the end! it was really awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

So I absolutely love the band!
How do you guys know them? I adore those two (i'm sure I'd like everyone else too)
What is it with me and adoring people?

Anywho, awesomeness.

*still not a kstew fan but I don't hate her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: why   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:59 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 am

In response to Anna's "I think I know you" during the Hollas,
Yes, you do know me. XD

lol!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Okay guys! go and show the boys of Delta! Bravo! that you love them by going to their myspace and say you love them Twilighters anonymous sent you!

www.myspace.com/deltabravoband
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Dude, this episode OWNED!
The DeltaBravo guys were hilarious! :]]]]]
But I must say- you girls surprised me!!!
I can't believe y'all are on the KStew train! lol
I might just have to check out the special features with her...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

You guys powned this episode. I love the guys as your special guest, that one guy should do the pick-up lines all the time, he was awesome!

FINALLY you other girls jumped on the Kstew train! I don't know why you hated her to begin with! I've always liked her! Yay Kstew! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
"Hello Twilight Nation, today is March 27th... and because we were wrong, this is Team K-Stew... Episode 46 of Twilighters Anonymous... the official podcast of Twilight Vinculum and Delta Bravo."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i've been betrayed! i still hate her. :] she DiD call her OWN fans retards.. and other stuff. so yah :p idk. i dont care for her. -_-' she seems arrogant. & i personally think she's a bad actress. sorry guys. lol
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

beendazzled4life wrote:
Okay guys! go and show the boys of Delta! Bravo! that you love them by going to their myspace and say you love them Twilighters anonymous sent you!

www.myspace.com/deltabravoband

YESS GO FANGIRL OVER THEM!! NOW lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: kstew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:57 am

John ROCKS! He should always do Edwards pick up line of the week. I was in shock when I heard you girls saying that you like K-Stew.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am

I loved the show this week, and DeltaBravo are officially awesome, especially John, pick up line of the week was very well done!
But... you all jumped on the Kristen Band wagon! Noooo! I will have no one on the podcast to represent my dislike for her now, darn!
Also it sounded a bit like you guys were bribed by Kristens people, i was like : 'Hmm, they have certainly changed their tune! Very suspicious...'
And just the week before you were saying about the vid where she refused to talk and how inconsiderate and rude she can be!
Hmm, as long as she is never ever ever ever put in the Dazzler I think il be okay (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Folk has a theory about the kstew thing!
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they're about to meet cast members who might be sad if the girls had a problem with one of their fellow cast members?
hmmmmmmm?

Or I'm in denial...
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Soooo... I am confused (And yes this is about KStew)

Does this mean that she was NOT being a jerk during the Adventureland pressjunket?

That it was entirely her fathers doing of the whole Oscars "When it's a great movie, not just one that makes a lot of money." thing? (even though she's 18 and makes her own decisions)

Not to mention the "retarded" and "psycotic" comments directed at the fandom.

Do you support that?
I'm not intending to offend anyone, I'm just curious as to weather shes been
aquitted or forgiven?

Over all the pro-Kristen thing dosen't really bother me (though that bit in the begining was a little over the top) I'm all for less negativity especialy towards another person. I really want to like her but it's difficult considering the publicity shes done. I want to be converted too!

And btw i loved the DeltaBravo stuff!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
John ROCKS! He should always do Edwards pick up line of the week. I was in shock when I heard you girls saying that you like K-Stew.

Dido...Delta Bravo dude did a good job.

Thanks for the Holla ladies...whoot whoot!!! I feel all warm and fuzzy. sunny
Quote :
Perhaps
it has something to do with the fact that they're about to meet cast
members who might be sad if the girls had a problem with one of their
fellow cast members?
hmmmmmmm?

Or I'm in denial...

I was wondering the same thing scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 am

Folklorn wrote:
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they're about to meet cast members who might be sad if the girls had a problem with one of their fellow cast members?
hmmmmmmm?

Or I'm in denial...
i have a theory. maybe it's an april fools joke. xD
one can only hope. LOL this goes against all i believe in!! >_< bahaha team anti-kstew! lol
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am

Sarahlovestwilight wrote:
Soooo... I am confused (And yes this is about KStew)

Does this mean that she was NOT being a jerk during the Adventureland pressjunket?

That it was entirely her fathers doing of the whole Oscars "When it's a great movie, not just one that makes a lot of money." thing? (even though she's 18 and makes her own decisions)

Not to mention the "retarded" and "psycotic" comments directed at the fandom.

Do you support that?
I'm not intending to offend anyone, I'm just curious as to weather shes been
aquitted or forgiven?

Over all the pro-Kristen thing dosen't really bother me (though that bit in the begining was a little over the top) I'm all for less negativity especialy towards another person. I really want to like her but it's difficult considering the publicity shes done. I want to be converted too!

And btw i loved the DeltaBravo stuff!!!

i agree completely! but i am fully anti-kstew. i dont want to like her. lol! i used to but... no. she's too mean to everybody, and you just DONT act like that to your own fans! that's just stupid. we're the ones paying her. -_-' anyway, i'm done with my rant. xD
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 pm

I had a funny thought today,
what if the Ladies were asked by the lovely Rob to voice their love for Kristen?
That is the only reason I would ever say I liked her, if Rob asked me to do it, haha (:
It just seemed so odd/out of character for them all to spread the love for Kristen, maybe it was Aprril fool,
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Alas... it was an April Fool's Day joke (confirmed in a recent ustream chat).

Now I'm sad again...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 am

katie cullen :] wrote:
Happy Twilighter wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i've been betrayed! i still hate her. :] she DiD call her OWN fans retards.. and other stuff. so yah :p idk. i dont care for her. -_-' she seems arrogant. & i personally think she's a bad actress. sorry guys. lol
Exactly all i know about the TAPodcast is a LIE!!!!jk...lol but seriously biggest shocker ever! Don't ever do this to me again ladies!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

that.was.not.funny.

you guys are sooo mean!!!!!

jk i still love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew   *Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Episode 46 ... Team K-Stew
Page 1 of 1