Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse   Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm

I just read on People's Website that Taylor is going to try to get even bigger for Eclipse. He already looks great how can he look any hotter.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20282491,00.html
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse   Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm

That's sort of like the mathematical theory of infinity. If infinity is the largest number, then what is infinity times infinity.

Taylor is as beautiful as I can imagine, until he gets more beautiful.

In the article, it says that Taylor, after filming, will return to being small again. Can I just say,

DON'T DO IT!!!!!

I mean, he's really hot without any musceles, but with those muscules, it's like you're trying to kill me, Taylor, or at least make me faint.

I implore you, Taylor, if you somehow read this, keep on the bulk. The ladies love it! *coughMEcough*
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse   Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 am

Missy Skywalker wrote:
That's sort of like the mathematical theory of infinity. If infinity is the largest number, then what is infinity times infinity.

Taylor is as beautiful as I can imagine, until he gets more beautiful.

In the article, it says that Taylor, after filming, will return to being small again. Can I just say,

DON'T DO IT!!!!!

I mean, he's really hot without any musceles, but with those muscules, it's like you're trying to kill me, Taylor, or at least make me faint.

I implore you, Taylor, if you somehow read this, keep on the bulk. The ladies love it! *coughMEcough*

Maybe instand of going all the way back he should just keep at least a little bit of the muscules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse   Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner getting Bigger for Eclipse
Page 1 of 1