Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Empty
PostSubject: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5KfvjDvYv0

There's the link to the youtube video. Here's the deal, Kelsey (sp) is a film major in college and she's trying to put together a film documentary on the fans of twilight. She wants to get in contact with fans. In particular, fans who have done something amazing in the community. AKA the TA Podcast!
You girls should totally contact her. Thus far the twilight guy is in contact with her I believe but we need some awesome twilight chicks like yourselves to show her what the "intended" age group of female fans are really like. The COOL fans. XD

In the mean time, let's boost her video's views and comments so the rest of twilight nation takes notice. This is a chance for the fans to document other fans.
We can FINALLY put a stop to the terrible image the media has given us...well, it's a start.
^^
GO TEAM! *dork*

PS she's team Jacob if you need any incentive ;D

UPDATE:
She's going to be at comicon and twicon for anyone who wants to contact her there.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm

Sweetness! I would love to talk to her ;D we should do something about this!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:22 pm

I joined her channel on youtube and sent her a letter about the website I think that you guys would be perfect for her documentary since I dont know of anyone else so devoted and caring toward the twilight cause I hope that you dont mind I did that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 am

OMG YES! doitdoitdoitdoitdoit! Very Happy
You girls deserve to be recognized for your hard work and dedication. PLUS, you're the best example of true twilight fans I know of (along with those of us on the forums but you know what I mean).
We need OUR generation out there talking about the better aspects of the fandom. Not the 10 year olds who's parents obviously didn't read too much into the book series.
PARENTS KEEP A LEASH ON YOUR KIDS! (I don't like children)
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:02 am

Folklorn wrote:
You girls deserve to be recognized for your hard work and dedication. PLUS, you're the best example of true twilight fans I know of (along with those of us on the forums but you know what I mean).
We need OUR generation out there talking about the better aspects of the fandom. Not the 10 year olds who's parents obviously didn't read too much into the book series.

aww thanks love. Well, we will contact her but we need you guys to convince her to talk with us. Send her e-mails and let her know about the podcast and the site and whatever. I think if we show we have a loyal group of friends who believe in us, she'll be more likely to sit down and talk with us Very Happy

did I mention you guys are awesome?
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

aww thanks love. Well, we will contact her but we need you guys to convince her to talk with us. Send her e-mails and let her know about the podcast and the site and whatever. I think if we show we have a loyal group of friends who believe in us, she'll be more likely to sit down and talk with us Very Happy

I am SO doing it

NOW !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

ehehe I sort of already did via youtube. She doesn't have itunes so where else can I direct her to download some episodes? I know you've said it already but I keep forgetting.

She told me she was interested.
I'm an excited little jitter bug right now. XD
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Sweet! I'm going to send her these links. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

I already e-mailed her XD

it's gonna be AWESOME !! I'm so excited !!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!   TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TA Podcast on the Twilight Documentary!
Page 1 of 1