Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when will the podcast be posted

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

when will the podcast be posted Empty
PostSubject: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 pm

just wondering. study
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:20 pm

It should be soon, my love. This week's episode is quite a long one and we have a wee bit of a surprise for you (and no, we don't interview Rob .. yet)

Smile it will be up in due time.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:24 pm

o________________________o *starts to shake & foam*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm

ahahahha!! nice!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
It should be soon, my love. This week's episode is quite a long one and we have a wee bit of a surprise for you (and no, we don't interview Rob .. yet)

just a wee one? ya rob interview wouldnt be so small! lol
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

i would die if you interviewed rob.

but ok. i'm just impatient due to the fact that i am on break and have absolutly nothing to do lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Folklorn wrote:

o.O .... *hands tissue*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Folklorn wrote:

o.O .... *hands tissue*

lol niiiiice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm having such a hard time being patient.
I enjoy the podcast waaaay too much. I had a marathon this afternoon of old pre-breaking dawn episodes. The giggle fests had me choking on air! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 pm

i hope they post it before i go to bed cuz i like to listen to it while i lay in bed.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
i hope they post it before i go to bed cuz i like to listen to it while i lay in bed.....
I do that too. *high five*
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Folklorn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
*high Fives back* lol nice. grrr...... lol...bored...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
*high Fives back* lol nice. grrr...... lol...bored...
I have nothing to do right now. I mean, I could make myself do something but life is so boring right now. I can't wait until new moon filming begins. I miss the hype of the fandom. Let's hope they can do something amazing with 50 mil. I still can't grasp that. Maybe that's a fake number and they're really giving the movie a much bigger budget. Maybe I'll watch my big bang theory DVD...
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm

I LOVE THE BIG BANG THEORY!!! one of my fav shows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
I LOVE THE BIG BANG THEORY!!! one of my fav shows
NERD POWER!!! This show makes me laugh until I cry sometimes. Is it wrong that I find Sheldon hot? I have a thing for nerds I guess. Maybe that's why I like Rob so much. ;D
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:12 pm

same here! lol

WHEN WILL IT BE POSTED
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I cant wait for the next ep too!!

I lay in bed and listne to it too xD that should be a facebook group...i lay in bed and listen to twilighters anonymous Razz
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 am

edward_dazzles_me wrote:

I lay in bed and listne to it too xD that should be a facebook group...i lay in bed and listen to twilighters anonymous Razz
lol yeah. i wonder what's taking so long. does it normally take this long before the podcast is posted?
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 am

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
edward_dazzles_me wrote:

lol yeah. i wonder what's taking so long. does it normally take this long before the podcast is posted?

Not usually but Anna and Rachel are having a bit of a break and some fun with this weekend (Rachel's birthday is just around the corner) so they are out doing their thing. It takes quite a while to edit an episode so i'm sure it will be up as soon as they have time to sit down and edit it but I can't make any promises.

Good things come to those who wait Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 am

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
edward_dazzles_me wrote:

Not usually but Anna and Rachel are having a bit of a break and some fun with this weekend (Rachel's birthday is just around the corner) so they are out doing their thing. It takes quite a while to edit an episode so i'm sure it will be up as soon as they have time to sit down and edit it but I can't make any promises.

lol I can wait... i think... I am glad anna and rachel are spending time out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 am

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
edward_dazzles_me wrote:

lol I can wait... i think... I am glad anna and rachel are spending time out! Very Happy
Ditto! Have fun girls!
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 am

Wow..... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about being late. I am editing the episode as I type this. It is going to be two parts and I will put out part one when it is done, instead of waiting for it all to be finished. Again, sorry for the delay. I had a date with Dr. Cullen on Friday night and I spent all of today downtown for the Portland International Film Festival with Anna.

I am going as fast as I can. Part One should be online in an hour or two... hopefully. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

YEAH!!! I'M SO EXCITED

as you can tell, this was the only thing i had to look forward to lately...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Is it pathetic that we worship the podcast? o_o
Part 1 is awesome btw! Thank youuuuuu
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Is it pathetic that we worship the podcast? o_o
Part 1 is awesome btw! Thank youuuuuu
it did rock. but now we have to wait for part two!! lol Basketball (bounce the meat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when will the podcast be posted   when will the podcast be posted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when will the podcast be posted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next