Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever

Go down 
+8
Irish_Vampire93
sparklingpixie1987
Sarahlovestwilight
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Fandom_United
Pixiepale
ohmyedward
lizthetwilightfrog
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Empty
PostSubject: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:22 am

To my dear TA ladies Sammi Nicole Rachel Anna
Thanks so much for giving all of us who could not attend Acciocon the chance to be there through ustream. You are totally made of awesome. I am sooo thankful that a year ago you decided to put this podcast together and you continue to do it. I have made some very awesome friends and learned i dont have to love the twilight world by myself and i can fangirl with you guys anytime. I hope that you had tons of fun at acciocon which it appeared you did. I cant wait to hang out for SM day. Thanks again Liz

ps I am planning on doing something for these ladies sooooo Pm me and I will tell you the details Do It Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:27 pm

i know right?
I would not have had any insight into AccioCon if it wasn't for them!
They are just amazing people :]]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Ya you girls are ahmazing! we all love you! thank you so much for going through all the trouble just so we could be there 2! U guys rock!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 pm

oh, hale. I forgot about that!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Dido...

This is seriously the best podcast out there when it comes to the host staying connected and involving their listeners. Doing the ustream was a brilliant idea, I felt so connected to the excitement that was going down at Accio Con. cheers cheers cheers to ya ladies for setting that up!!!!

Thank You for a year of Twilight Awesomeness ladies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE ALIVE! YA'LL ARE LEGEN-DARY! cheers cheers cheers cheers One for each of ya'll
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank you guys SO much for all the accio con ustreams and updates!

It was great how even the people who couldn't be there still got to experiance the fun and excitement
cheers Thank You!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

MAde of AWesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 pm

OMG thank you girls so much it was totally awesome to watch peices of Accio Con and not even be in the USA
best podcast ever right here! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 pm

The Kellen Lutz/Gill Birmingham U-Stream was wonderful!
It was really great that you girls took the time and made the effort so the U-Stream was possible, thank you so much!
Also a huge virtual hug from me to you all for giving a question I asked in the u-stream chat to Kellen, I was having a really bad day and it totally made it awesome! I was buzzing for ages pahaha (':
Back to top Go down
DazzledFanpire
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledFanpire

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Thank you all so very much for helping us feel apart of AccioCon even though we weren't there. I couldn't have asked for better coverage. Thank you for the videos on youtube, the updates on Twitter, and the awesome front row of the ustream.
I can't wait to see all the pictures you took, and all the video footage you got.

-Gillian
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 am

I AGREE (:

thanks sooo much

even though i couldnt make it to any lolz because of the australian time zone it was either at 2am in the morning or while I was at school, but it was very thoughtful ^^

and i can probs see most of it on youtube and they will be going on for weeks about it LOL

♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Kyle

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I hope AJ sent you my thing for the super secret project for the girls. I think she has another coming your way. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever   The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Epicness of the Best Podcast ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: