Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilighter Documentary Student

Go down 
+3
Dazzled_By_Edward
multifandomfreak
little_boodt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
little_boodt
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Twilighter Documentary Student Empty
PostSubject: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 am

Hey all, it's great to be here. I found the site when I met the wonderful ladies who run it at Comic-Con in line for Hall H to see the New Moon panel. Up until now I haven't been very involved with the fan community online since several of my close friends are major fans so we share our opinions and OCD (of the Cullen variety).

I was "dazzled" summer 08 after two events occurred. First, I saw a trailer for the movie and was excited that one of my favorite rising actresses (Kristen Stewart) was in it and it was directed by a woman and considering there are so few female filmmakers in mainstream Hollywood, I try to support whenever possible. The second event was the purchasing of the books by one of my best friends who had been told by multiple people that he should read them. After I thoroughly teased him for not only intending to read, but buying books aimed at "teeny boppers" I demanded he lend them to me. By the end of the first page I was hooked and ended up reading the books even faster then him so by Eclipse I couldn't wait for the loan and bought a copy myself.

I think Twilight is a great escape and since I have so much reading that is really demanding on my brain for school, I love that Twilight is something that I can just enjoy without effort and yet there's more to dig into when I have the whim. It's also been great to share with close friends and family and I've even found that friendships that may have otherwise been passing grew deeper when our shared interest in the series was discovered.

So, part of why I'm here and why I was at Comic-Con and will hopefully be at Stephenie Meyer Day is because I am working on a documentary project for school that centers on fan culture. I've already done some great brief interviews with other Twilighters (including some of the wonderful ladies here) and I'm hoping to find a Twilight fan or two to do a more thorough day(s)-in-the-life-of-a-fan portion on. So look for another post by me in another section about what my project is and who I'm looking for (or just feel free to ask me questions here).

I'm really excited to join the conversation here and can't wait to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naboojedibender
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 am

Wow, that is quite the story! Well, welcome to the Most Amazing Forum Ever, we are glad to have you here! Things can get insane sometimes, so if you are opposed to (insane) fangirling, watch out! If you aren't, WELCOME ONCE AGAIN! I'm not very good at these, but tend to write long ones anyways, so just, well, welcome Rolling Eyes, have fun, and feel free to post lots!

Noelle pig
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Well welcome to Twilight Nation! We are glad to have you here, as well as showing such enthusiasm for Twilight and the Podcast. I hope to see you around the forums giving your two cents.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm

WELCOME! and we are glad to have you and help whenever we can!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

That is amazing lol I welcome you. That would be awesome if you went to SM Day I will be there along with some others. I am happy you have come enjoy it here its wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm

That is a really good idea, a documentary for Twilight fans. I wish you tons of luck on your project and am excited that you are joining us! It is pretty awesome here, although, like Noelle said, things can get pretty insane sometimes.
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Twilighter Documentary Student Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilighter Documentary Student   Twilighter Documentary Student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilighter Documentary Student
Page 1 of 1