Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dakota Fanning being considered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Dakota Fanning being considered Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Fanning being considered   Dakota Fanning being considered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Yup. It has been confirmed (this time from her AND Summit, it's real) that Dakota Fanning is being considered for Jane, which means she probably will be Jane.
“I think it’s too soon to tell if I’ll for sure be doing it, but it’s so great,” she told Access Hollywood on Saturday at the junket for her latest film, “Push.” “I’m a really big fan of that series and the first film and all the actors in it, so it would be wonderful.”

E! Online’s Marc Malkin reported on Thursday that Dakota was currently negotiating for the role of Jane, a member of the deadly Volturi vampires from Italy, where much of “New Moon” takes place.

Following Malkin’s report, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to Access there had been talks with the actress.

“We are considering all actors that have the unique requirements for the look of Jane — Dakota being one of them,” a rep for Summit told Access.

Opinions? And if she is cast, who do you think Alec will be?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Fanning being considered   Dakota Fanning being considered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 pm

DanaBug wrote:
E! Online’s Marc Malkin reported on Thursday that Dakota was currently negotiating for the role of Jane, a member of the deadly Volturi vampires from Italy, where much of “New Moon” takes place.

Am I the only one who gets a OOOHHH NNNOOO running through my mind with this? Hopefully they don't know what they're really talking about, because as we all know... only the end of New Moon takes place in Italy. Much of New Moon takes place in Forks and LaPush. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I mean the article was titled "Dakota Fanning... with fangs?"... obviously he didn't know about the vamps not having fangs, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Fanning being considered   Dakota Fanning being considered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:

Am I the only one who gets a OOOHHH NNNOOO running through my mind with this?

Here jen this is what is going through my mind:

WHAT THE CRAP ARE THEY THINKING!!!!!! ARE THEY TOTALLY INSANE!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I MIGHT BOYCOTT IF SHE IS IN THIS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Fanning being considered   Dakota Fanning being considered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm

no, i don't have a problem with Dakota, just the idea that they could shortchange the forks/lapush part of the story to build up the volterra parts

i think she could do a good job, she's a really good actress

i can't think of anything that would cause me to boycott any of the twilight movies... heck they could cast the muppets as the vampires and i'd still go see it... laughing my bootay off, but i'd still go see it, lol

Last edited by Happy Twilighter on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm a retard and can't spell Twilight properly :-()
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Fanning being considered   Dakota Fanning being considered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dakota Fanning being considered
Page 1 of 1