Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dakota Comfirmed???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Dakota Comfirmed??? Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 am

So according to a Production Weekly newsletter Dakota Fanning may be already confirmed for New Moon. Her name is on the list of confirmed actors that are going to be in Vancouver and Italy.

“THE TWILIGHT SAGA’S NEW MOON” Feature Film 02-12-09
VOLTERRA FM PRODUCTIONS CANADA INC.
STATUS - March 23 LOCATION - Vancouver - Italy
PRODUCER: Patrick Wachsberger - Wyck Godfrey WRITER: Melissa Rosenberg DIRECTOR: Chris Weitz LP: Bill Bannerman PM: Barbara Kelly
CAST: Robert Pattinson - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Billy Burke - Gil Birmingham - Peter Facinelli -Elizabeth Reaser -Ashley Greene - Jackson Rathbone - Kellan Lutz - Nikki Reed - Dakota Fanning

http://twicrackaddict.blogspot.com/2009/02/rumors-rumors-dakota-fanning-may-have.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 pm

I just read something interesting on the lexicon about that. They brought up a good point that even though her name is on the list of cast members she isn't in order like everyone else. Obviously the lead stars come first but she's at the end for some reason. She looks to have been added to the list at the last moment so the speculation is that she may have just gotten the part OR someone put her name there and leaked it.
I've seen several different versions of the list of cast members so at this point I have no idea what to believe. I would assume they want to give her the part though. I'm more worried about who her twin will be. I hope they get that right.

Personally I don't normally see Dakotas movies but I don't have a problem with her as Jane. She's not exactly what I pictured but if she can bring the right attitude to the character then i'm fine.
I just don't want to see her up on the big screen "trying" to be dark and intimidating as apposed to her actually being dark and intimidating. I've never seen her in this type of a role so lets hope she's got the chops for it!
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm

I hope she plays the part well thats all I want and in the list they would have put in the new addition to the cast which would be Bronson Pelletier since supposedly he is going to be playing a major role in the movie. I saw some pictures of SM arriving in Vancouver and everybody is speculating about there being a press conference where Summit would announce all the cast memembers. I'm hoping thats true so that we can start getting used to the idea of having certain actors in the roles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
I hope she plays the part well thats all I want and in the list they would have put in the new addition to the cast which would be Bronson Pelletier since supposedly he is going to be playing a major role in the movie. I saw some pictures of SM arriving in Vancouver and everybody is speculating about there being a press conference where Summit would announce all the cast memembers. I'm hoping thats true so that we can start getting used to the idea of having certain actors in the roles.
That would be a pretty good idea. I didn't think about it but the fans will definetly be more flexible to casting choices if Stephenie is there. For some reason, a lot of fans can't seem to have their own opinion. It has to revolve around what she thinks. -___-
Don't get me wrong, I like the woman but just because she wrote twilight doesn't mean I'm going to change the way I think about issues.

When I saw those photos I was wondering if they brought her up there to help them make sure the new sets are fairly close to her ideas or to areas they used in the past in Washington.
I'm happy the fans in canada will get to have some twilight fun but I still don't understand why they moved up there :/
The only thing I can think of is they want to go somewhere that might be harder for fans to reach. Only we seem to know it doesn't matter. There are fans EVERYWHERE! Smile

Oh well.
I wonder if I could find anything on google earth?
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:
That would be a pretty good idea. I didn't think about it but the fans will definetly be more flexible to casting choices if Stephenie is there. For some reason, a lot of fans can't seem to have their own opinion. It has to revolve around what she thinks. -___-
Don't get me wrong, I like the woman but just because she wrote twilight doesn't mean I'm going to change the way I think about issues.

When I saw those photos I was wondering if they brought her up there to help them make sure the new sets are fairly close to her ideas or to areas they used in the past in Washington.
I'm happy the fans in canada will get to have some twilight fun but I still don't understand why they moved up there :/
The only thing I can think of is they want to go somewhere that might be harder for fans to reach. Only we seem to know it doesn't matter. There are fans EVERYWHERE! Smile

Oh well.

I heard its because filming there is cheaper which im not sure about because Summit did give them more money for the movie. Well I do like that SM is up there just keeping an eye on things. I read somewhere that Taylor had already decided how his hair is going to be cut for the movie. I would just like to know if they are going to film like last time most of the movie scenes were filmed backwards. So that would mean that Rob would film first and then have time to do press in may for Little Ashes.
Back to top Go down
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:

Oh well.

Yeah, there are A LOT of fans here in Vancouver.(Me included of course Very Happy)
I think it's cheaper to film in Canada though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:13 pm

oh-so-dazzled wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:

Oh well.

Yeah, there are A LOT of fans here in Vancouver.(Me included of course Very Happy)
I'm going to laugh if they really expected to have a better chance at privacy. If people will fly around the world for a premiere, why wouldn't they fly to a set?

I wish I had the green to do that. i'd come visit you!
oooOOOOoohhhh are you going to be our canadian spy? B)

Maybe it's a good thing that they moved. Chris might deserve more credit. Granted, I already have higher hopes because he's done larger scale films no matter what the controversy has been. If it's a bit cheaper to film then maybe he can make summit's ridiculous budget go a lot further than it world have in the states.
I might really like Chris depending on how this turns out. I have a sneaky feeling (because of his passion for book-movies) he'll make sure the epic ending is EPIC!
Or at least he'll try. Catherine was great but I don't even think she tried with the meadow.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

wow. Me and my friend have been thinking of how she would look in new moon, but we really couldnt see her as jane.

i still say kristen chenowith as jane!
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:09 pm

I agree Twilight could have been much better, I hope Chris puts in more of Edward and Bellas love because that was missing in Twilight. I would like to get some more CHEESE! I just want the END to be the best scene and also Edwards return. If Kristen doesn't pull off being depressed I do not know what I will do! I know Rob can pull it off because he is always depressed according to his interviews, lol. I'm trying not to keep my hopes up for the special effects just in case something wrong happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
I agree Twilight could have been much better, I hope Chris puts in more of Edward and Bellas love because that was missing in Twilight. I would like to get some more CHEESE! I just want the END to be the best scene and also Edwards return. If Kristen doesn't pull off being depressed I do not know what I will do! I know Rob can pull it off because he is always depressed according to his interviews, lol. I'm trying not to keep my hopes up for the special effects just in case something wrong happens.
Oh god, the werewolves. That is what worries me.
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:19 pm

You are not the only one that is worried about the werewolves. I don't want Chris to do a take on Jacob or the rest of the packs faces and then out of no where you see a wolf! This is what I fear!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
You are not the only one that is worried about the werewolves. I don't want Chris to do a take on Jacob or the rest of the packs faces and then out of no where you see a wolf! This is what I fear!!!!!
I'm worried that we might see some bad movie makeup or someone is going to jump behind a bush and then jump out looking like a photoshoped wolf. ;^;
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:
I'm worried that we might see some bad movie makeup or someone is going to jump behind a bush and then jump out looking like a photoshoped wolf. ;^;

Yes exactly! I would not be able to see all of the movie if its going to be like that. I just read on EW.com about Drew Barrymore directing Eclipse. I'm worried!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:

Yes exactly! I would not be able to see all of the movie if its going to be like that. I just read on EW.com about Drew Barrymore directing Eclipse. I'm worried!
I think it's still too soon for us to worry about the Drew thing but it's quite shocking that she is interested. It's like, now that hollywood has seen that it's a big thing, they don't mind admitting to liking the series.
I have a feeling quite a few stars like twilight but won't admit it yet.

Drew seems to have skill with romances but if she was going to direct anything, twilight would have been the movie. Eclipse is much too intense I think.
Plus I'm a little worried her star power would overshadow everyone except Rob.

Still, it's interesting. Can't wait until we hear George Clooney is a fan ;D
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 pm

I would LOVE IT if George is a fan!!!!!! I don't know about Drew I have to see her directorial debut with Whip It! to be able to judge if she would be a good director. Eclipse is more action packed so maybe Summit is going to get an experienced action director which would probably mess up the romance scenes because I really want to see Eclipse for the fight and the proposal.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Like you said before I, too hope that Mr. Weitz puts in all of that missing love and affection between Bella and Edward, because that is what the saga is mainly about, how they survive the forbidden love between a regular human and a vampire. Weitz will need to focus on a lot of details because to show how much affection Bella has for edward in small parts wont be an easy challenge. Also: the werewolfs. I sure dont want them to be these big, crazy, monsters from a differant plannet that just tear through the forest, knocking down trees with every move. Because the werewolfs are astounding characters, and the way that Smyers discribes them is just amazing. I also dont want them to look like nothing but CG animals, because to get them down to detail and to make them look like real werewolfs would change Twilight haters look at the movie.
Back to top Go down
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Folklorn wrote:
oh-so-dazzled wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:

Oh well.

I'm going to laugh if they really expected to have a better chance at privacy. If people will fly around the world for a premiere, why wouldn't they fly to a set?

I don't have the skills to be a spy, but I could try. LOL B)
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:42 pm

oh-so-dazzled wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
oh-so-dazzled wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Tesorito718 wrote:

Oh well.

I don't have the skills to be a spy, but I could try. LOL B)

lol i think i could be a spy. but...well...how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakota Comfirmed???   Dakota Comfirmed??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dakota Comfirmed???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: