Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quote from New Moon Movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Quote from New Moon Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Quote from New Moon Movie?   Quote from New Moon Movie? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

I meant to send it this in earlier. But things has been a little crazy for me So here I go.

Did I just miss it or was "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" not in New Moon? Yet, I have seen serveral New Moon merchadise that has that quote on it. I have a t-shirt with it. I thought after I saw it the first time maybe I just didn't remember that it was there. So when I went back I keep waiting on it. So what is up with that?

Do you think they are going to wait to show the Eclipse Trailer until the New Moon Dvd is out? I hope if they do this. That they put it on the dvd as the release of it. What are yall's thoughts?

Also, just to let you know I pre-orders the Twilight Graphic Novel and it was just $9.00 on Amazon. I heard yall talking about it on the last podcast. Just thought I would let yall know where you can get it for less than the $19.99 price they have everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Quote from New Moon Movie?   Quote from New Moon Movie? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm almost positive the big bad wolf thing was in there (During Emily's place, I think?)
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Quote from New Moon Movie?   Quote from New Moon Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I know when I get the dvd I will watch it a hundred times in the first few weeks. I will make sure I look there. Thanks. Thats one of my favorite quotes from New Moon so it needed to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote from New Moon Movie?   Quote from New Moon Movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quote from New Moon Movie?
Page 1 of 1