Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-10

New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:38 pm

1. Since we heard that Ben Barnes might be playing someone in New Moon? Who would you like him to play?
2. It just me, do you think the world might stop when Ben Barnes and Robert Pattinson are in the same scene?
3. Why do you think Ben Barnes is so much like in the twilight fandom? Since I have not heard one complain of Ben being in New Moon, just that he just not what they imagine Aro would look like.
4. I have this scary feeling that if Ben gets hired, we will have Fandom War II (Fandom War I was HP Vs Twilight) since from what I heard that Narnia fans aren't that glad Ben is auditioning for New Moon? So what do you think about it?
5. Also I read an article that Tom Cruise may want to play a role for Aro (Since his daughter loves twilight), he was saying he wanted to play a vampire again (He was in A Interview With A Vampire)? What do you think?

Last edited by Tao on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 pm

One of the volturri

idk about the world but i know my heart will

he just seems "Twilight Material" Have you seen the guy? he is hot!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:24 am

Tao wrote:

2. It just me, do you think the world might stop when Ben Barnes and Robert Pattinson are in the same scene?

I think everybody in the world will hear my gleeful laughter when that happens! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:46 am

yes and the scene with him and rob will be amazing and i know that everybody in that theatre will be going crazy!
Back to top Go down
ClassyCullenAlice11796
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ClassyCullenAlice11796

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:03 pm

i really cant be happy since TL was kicked off... I really liked him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~dazzlemejasper11796
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:44 pm

yes but since its probably going to happen, and even though the Taylor Lautner depression wont be over until like forever, doesnt ben barnes seem like the kinda guy to play Aro !?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:51 pm

NO! Felix or Demetri no Aro! out of the question! NO!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 pm

alright idc who he is as long as he is in the movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question   New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Movie/ Ben Barnes question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: