Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Empty
PostSubject: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm

According to Us Weekly (Issue 748, June 15th, 2009):

"As Pattinson emerged in a doorway - his abs enhanced by make-up - Stewart ran towards him...."

Headline under a picture of Rob shirtless: "He's in great shape, but makeup helped."

I usually never read these magazines, but my mom got one and since New Moon was on the cover, I read it. (The article itself was pretty lame - just about Rob and Kristen's supposed romance or friendship. Who cares people?) I do not know how legit this article is, but I thought I would share it because it could very well be true. And I happen to think they did add make-up to his abs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm

This is from life & style isn't it?
Honestly it could be true but i'm more of the opinion that they had to make some definitions (add some shading) because the make-up itself is so pale. Under the shade of the buildings it would be nearly impossible to see Rob's real body without some make-up. It's also possible to see his natural muscle if you look at the shots of him from a side angle.That being said, I would try to keep away from life & style if at all possible. Due to their slander and blatant lies regarding twilight and the actors involved, most reputable fansites and communities have taken to ignoring them completely. I won't buy their magazines anymore and I've even asked my mom to stop purchasing them.

Pattinson Online is the best place to get information on rob that is 100% legit.
The podcast (pattycast) is my favorite means of getting news but they only do episodes every two weeks or so. The next episode #12 should have discussions about Rob's body since that's some of the biggest news recently. Keep an eye out for that.

Otherwise, it's pretty much up to the fans to decide how much make-up, if any, rob was wearing.
I've gotta give him credit. Considering he's only been working out for half as long as Taylor, he's built up some good muscle in a pretty short time.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 pm

I never buy magazines and my mom got it for free from someone.

I know that magazines main focus is creating a stir about "OMG! Are Rob and Kristen really in love? They are secretly dating! They stayed in the same hotel!" blah, blah, ect.

I only posted this because it was someone else agreeing with the theory that Rob's body was changed by adding makeup. As gorgeous as he is, Rob cannot have that good of a body if he smokes and drinks and can barely pick up Kristen a year ago.

It will be interesting to see if they change Taylor. He already has an incredible body, but they might try to tone it down a bit at the beginning and then do no makeup at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 am

As much as we like to think people who smoke and drink can't have good bodies, they actually can. If Rob falls into that category, who knows. However, there are a great deal of actors out there who do both and have rockin bodies. Majority of people in Hollywood do smoke and I'm sure when they drink it's not light hearted either. I'd say the twilight cast just happens to be very open with their status on both subjects.

Why would they change Taylor?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Because at the beginning he is supposed to look younger and less muscled, so they might try to hide some of his muscles in the first couple scenes and then have him look like himself when he goes all werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up   Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's Abs: Enhanced By Make-Up
Page 1 of 1