Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPattz News to Make You Cry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RPattz News to Make You Cry Empty
PostSubject: RPattz News to Make You Cry   RPattz News to Make You Cry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

ATTENTION TWILIGHT NATION AND FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE R.P.P.P:

I found this article on robert-pattinson.co.uk :

We’re all fans of Rob Pattinson, but we need to keep in mind that he is NOT an invincible vampire. He is just as human as we are and deserves the respect (and a life!) most of us take for granted.
Rob is desperate to return home to London because, says a source, “he’s sick of obsessive female fans hassling him in New York” where he is currently filming his new movie, Remember Me. I am sure you all remember his minor, but no doubt frightening, close contact with a taxi recently while (reportedly) trying to escape a group of
over-excited devotees in the Big Apple.

Pattinson has reportedly become so annoyed with the behavior of
girls on the streets of Manhattan, he has started pining for his native Britain.

A source tells the New York Daily News, “Robert is dying to get back
home. He’s so over everything. He’s overwhelmed by all the girls – they terrify him! He says girls grab his neck and clothing all of the time, and he’s not used to that. Fans don’t do that to him in London.Everyone there is a little cooler about the fame thing, which is what he’s used to.”
And he is so unhappy with life in America, even his co-stars are concerned about him. The source adds, “He’s so skinny and stressed. Everyone on set is worried about him… Robert doesn’t understand why everyone is going so crazy over him. He’s embarrassed by the way girls throw themselves at him. The girls here are stalking him. He stayed in two different hotels over the course of four days just to try to escape the fans who were following him. He’s afraid that if he gives a hand, they’ll take the whole arm. He’s being advised by security not to encourage the crowd, so he doesn’t even look up anymore.”
Rob’s Twilight co-star Michael Welch spoke out last month
(Jun09) about his pal’s fanatical admirers, saying, “Is it time to
start getting concerned here? It’s tough, man… I don’t know where his life is really headed.”

source: contactmusic.com

I was so angry, sad, and depressed after reading this article. Though we all have to remember to take everything with a grain of salt. We never can be really sure if these are true and accurate "sources."
But, we - twilight nation- have to remember that this could be a true possibility. He's being stalked, chased, and 'attacked' by these so called fans. It's enough to drive anyone mad. Who want's people following you around ALL THE TIME? He is just like everyone else, except his job puts him in the spotlight. It doesn't help, that all the media does is exploit him. It's anything for an RPattz story, even when there is no story to be had.

We all just want him to be happy, don't we?

I think that the TRUE TWILIGHT NATION should do something to show our support for RPattz. To make him see that we aren't all crazy, rabid, fangirls, who want to hurt him or whatever. To show him that he doesn't have to leave the U.S. We want to welcome him, not push him away. And that is exactly what is happening.
We need Ideas Twilight Nation! We need to do something to show our love and support for our beloved Robert Pattinson. It needs to be something extraordinary!! It needs to be something BIG!

Help us out Twilight Nation! I know you all are brilliant, Give us some ideas!!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: RPattz News to Make You Cry   RPattz News to Make You Cry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I heard about this too. It is really disheartening to hear that Robert is not liking his stay in New York. But in all honesty I would want to go back to my home too if people would treating me like a piece of meat or something. We all know he loves his fans, but he can't even face them anymore, which is really sad. We don't want him to regret taking the amazing role as Edward Cullen. Maybe we should make an Anonymous Youtube PSA about not stalking our very fragile Robert Pattinson. Wow, that sounds cheesy, but that was the first thing that popped into my head. We need more creative people to add to my poor idea. I just feel so bad for the guy, we need something extra special to support giving him his much deserved space.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: RPattz News to Make You Cry   RPattz News to Make You Cry Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
I heard about this too. It is really disheartening to hear that Robert is not liking his stay in New York. But in all honesty I would want to go back to my home too if people would treating me like a piece of meat or something. We all know he loves his fans, but he can't even face them anymore, which is really sad. We don't want him to regret taking the amazing role as Edward Cullen. Maybe we should make an Anonymous Youtube PSA about not stalking our very fragile Robert Pattinson. Wow, that sounds cheesy, but that was the first thing that popped into my head. We need more creative people to add to my poor idea. I just feel so bad for the guy, we need something extra special to support giving him his much deserved space.

That's a good idea! If we could make it a youtube sensation, then it could really work. Very Happy

I think . . . that maybe it has to be bigger, to really make a dent. I have come up with a couple ideas, but it is still lacking something. Maybe we should have an R.P.P.P meeting. lol. Gather some ideas that way. I hate that when it comes to protecting our fragile Rob Pattinson, I become so serious. I do have a sense of humor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: RPattz News to Make You Cry   RPattz News to Make You Cry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 am

It is really depressing to hear that! It really doesn't help that Remember Me is being filmed mostly outside, on an open set and in the middle of New York City either. Once he goes to film Eclipse next month he will be on a closed set again and have more freedom. This next director does not like the paparazzi and his picture taken so he will be pretty strict I think. Unfortunately we won't see all the pictures of him like we are now but that is better for his sanity. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPattz News to Make You Cry   RPattz News to Make You Cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPattz News to Make You Cry
Page 1 of 1