Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robs hair and new moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Robs hair and new moon Empty
PostSubject: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:40 pm

I have seen that rob has cut his hair. How do you think this will affect New Moon?

1. It is most likley that rob will have to wear a wig, how will the fans react to that?

2. Do you think it is possible that twilight fans will decide not to see new moon because of this?
Back to top Go down
Aidan Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Aidan Cullen

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:28 pm

That is epic! I had heard of this before but I thought it was a joke,
wow! fangirls gotta be sad right now!
Personly, I don't think anyone would not see it because of that? But I could very well be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm sure his hair will grown back... it wasn't nearly as long in the movie as it was by the time he cut it... i'm sure all will be well... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:52 pm

well if rob has to wear a wig then i am ok with it and even i will totally see the movie! R U kidding me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:59 pm

eh, I really don't think it's going to matter. As it is, he's got a much smaller part in NM and Im assuming they plan to film his parts when his hair grows back. They have months to do it. I'm willing to bet all of his parts will be filmed about five months into the project. If they stay even close to the plot, he's only got five or six scenes that will make it into the movie (if they condense things like before) and i'll bet his hair grows fast. I don't think they would try to pull off a wig. With Rob it would be easy to tell.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Folklorn wrote:
eh, I really don't think it's going to matter. As it is, he's got a much smaller part in NM and Im assuming they plan to film his parts when his hair grows back. They have months to do it. I'm willing to bet all of his parts will be filmed about five months into the project. If they stay even close to the plot, he's only got five or six scenes that will make it into the movie (if they condense things like before) and i'll bet his hair grows fast. I don't think they would try to pull off a wig. With Rob it would be easy to tell.
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Its not like it never grows back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm

ROB will look amazing with or without a wig.

So i say if they keep taytay then rob wont have to wear a wig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Its not like it never grows back
Thank god it grows back. I would cry if it didn't for some reason. Actually, I rather like his short hair. I guess i'm fond of both.

I Hope the new director plans to make the end epic. I'm pretty sure that whole scene is the equivalent of the meadow...which made me sad the first time around. It's interesting that the actors seem to have a better idea of how things "should" go while the director wants to do something totally different. At least, that's what seemed to happen with twilight. Well, it looks like it was about 50/50 each time.
sort of twilight meets midnight sun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Ok. I see all of your guys' points now. Oh and he not only let down us.... he let down NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Pixiepale wrote:
Ok. I see all of your guys' points now. Oh and he not only let down us.... he let down NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!

poor poor narnia!
Back to top Go down
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 pm

All the poor unicorns! Well guys hair grows WAY quicker than girls hair so by the time they start filming it should grow out and I don't care if they cast Mike Meyers as Edward I'm seeing New Moon!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Victoria+Edward=LOVE wrote:
All the poor unicorns! Well guys hair grows WAY quicker than girls hair so by the time they start filming it should grow out and I don't care if they cast Mike Meyers as Edward I'm seeing New Moon!

lol mike meyers! i would hate it if he was edward but then laugh about it later. i can just see all of the spoofs that they can do with new moon! lol and i totally agree, i would still see new moon
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah i like mike myers too but it would be too weird because he might try to make all the deppressing and yada yada.. more of a comedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robs hair and new moon   Robs hair and new moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robs hair and new moon
Page 1 of 1