Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KStew acceptance.

Go down 
+4
Arianna
Missy Skywalker
teamedwardjacobaddict
Dazzled_By_Edward
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm not the first to say that I don't care for Kristin Stewart, But she actually thanked us in her speech. That is not why I am posting this though. I just wanted to know what you guys though of her dropping her award.

I thought it was very Bella like to be honest with you. I felt so bad for her. She was probably the first ever to do that. lol. But that whole speech made me not like her a little less.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:05 pm

I thought she was very much being in character as Bella when she dropped her award. I couldn't stop laughing at it.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:12 pm

She looked like she was going to toss her cookies! I felt sooo bad for her.

I don't hate her at all. I've never hated her, I just don't like her acting. My "K-stew moniter" is strangely not against her so much today, so I might post again tomorrow refuting everything I've said!

Seriously, she just seems like a shy, awkward actress. I'm putting all of her negative Twilight and her (in my opinion) horrible portrayl of Bella aside and saying that she seems a lot like Bella. I found it terribly amuzing that she dropped the award; I feel so awful for laughing because if I did that, I would look back on that moment for the rest of my life.

Her mannerisms in real life are a lot like the Bella she portrays, like the stuttering thing and the constant running her hands through her hair, though I think that's more of an Edward thing than a Bella thing.

I hope that one day she'll look back on it and laugh, but maybe she should have prepared something. It's not like any person would tell you that she has no chance.

As I look over my post, I have a very good feeling that I'm going to regret saying all of this when I come back to my senses!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

I felt really bad for her. I liked when she said "And that was as akward as you thought it would be." I understand why so many people don't like her, as I didn't like her for a long time. But I agree with alot of stuff she says about the fandom.. She doesn't put on a fake smile when she's expected to. I noticed that with every award Twilight won, she looked angrier and angrier. And to be honest, I sort of agree. Twilight didn't win those awards because it was good, it was because it's popular. Though of course, there are plenty of people who thought the movie was amazing, and that Kristen did a great job portraying Bella (Not sure I agree with that.) and that Cam was a great James (I thought he was amazing.) and so on. But.. yeah.
I loved was Kristen did when they won best kiss. First off, I was all "The winners are supposed to kiss?!" and then I thought "Kristen's not going to like this.." and of course, she had a really angry look on her face. I thought she was just going to storm out of the theatre and leave or something. So, she started to kiss Rob, and then she turned and was like "Oh my god, thank you guys SO much!" I loved that. It was genious. I'm just wondering if she planned on doing that, knowing they were going to win Best Kiss, or if, in that split second, she thought "Screw it, I'm not kissing him." and just blurted that out..
What I like about Kristen, is that she doesn't pretend to be excited or happy and whatever, like most celebrities are. If she's angry, she's not going to hide it. Now, people who don't like her might say something like, she's an actress, and that's her job, and that she can back out of it whenever she wants, but I..kind of disagree. I don't like how celebrities do that. I don't understand why they have to be so fake. They just.. let Hollywood mold them into whatever they want. Celebrities should have a right to their own opinion and feelings.

So anyway. There's my rant. :/ And I totally support Bella bashing/Kristen bashing on the podcast. It's hilarious. No hard feelings.

And just saying, I felt really bad for Zac Efron. I'm not a fan of him in anyway, or anything to do with Disney for that matter, but he was just like "..Uh, that was weird. Um.." I hate when people get akward like that, it makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:03 pm

bahaha. the whole dropping the award thing totally made me laugh HARD ;D
butt, i'll admit- after seeing her last night at the awards & in the trailer, i don't dislike her as much...
(now she just needs to keep it that way & not screw it up by saying somethin stupid! lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

i felt really bad for her! i was embarrassed for her. it was really funny. your right though, the speech was nice and i really do appreciate what she said...to an extent
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am

i just laughed because she dropped her award...i was laughing for like 5 minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:10 am

I thought the acceptance was cute! I go back and forth on whether I like her or not. I think I need to see more of her movies. I thought it was hysterical that she dropped her award the way she did! She seemed to be the most nervous the entire time, even more so than Rob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Sponsored content

KStew acceptance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KStew acceptance.   KStew acceptance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KStew acceptance.
Page 1 of 1