Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have a Twilight moment today?

Go down 
+9
Happy Twilighter
Jacob_imprintedonme
DazzledDaily
Tao
nomadgirl
Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Resisting the wine
SurrepTRIXus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am

OK my cousin i guess has a friend named Emmett and I nearly freaked ot! It was just me joking around but it was hilarious cuz they were just looking at me weird... what else is knew though right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
OK my cousin i guess has a friend named Emmett and I nearly freaked ot!

OME! NO JOKE?! Get a pic of him! Then put him on the twilight look a likes. haha i say it counts! lol!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Visit to the zoo=Twilight moments EVERYWHERE!!

Ok I was trotting down the side walk near the wolves and I see a guy who looked EXACTLY like Rob w/ his new hair cut. Like I almost screamed Rob and chased after him lol. Instead I just stared and almost tripped. xD Bella moment there. Since it was the city of zoo or w/e its called it had christmas lights all over and they had a text light thing and guess what it said Alice. It was amazing. THEN I went into the gift shop and found a wolf stuffed animal and it had a name tag and it was named Jacob. How amazing is that!!! Then I swear to god I saw someone who looked like Jasper O.o
THEN I saw the penguins!!! and well I totally thought of alaska =]
Today...was great haha

OME that is awesome... Very Happy
Random Question...Have you Read Parenting skills 101?

I have not. 0.0 why?

They went to the zoo in that story and saw all the same things you did minus Rob's cute twin...lol...Your twilight moment just reminded me of it. rendeer

Thats...mildly creepy lol is it a fanfiction?
I dont read other peoples Fanfic I just write them.

Yeah it's a fanfic..I've been reading alot of them lately. Sorry if I creeped you out.
Lol no you didnt creep me out, i thought it was creepy that some one wrote a story that was like my day at the zoo 0.0
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:58 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Visit to the zoo=Twilight moments EVERYWHERE!!

Ok I was trotting down the side walk near the wolves and I see a guy who looked EXACTLY like Rob w/ his new hair cut. Like I almost screamed Rob and chased after him lol. Instead I just stared and almost tripped. xD Bella moment there. Since it was the city of zoo or w/e its called it had christmas lights all over and they had a text light thing and guess what it said Alice. It was amazing. THEN I went into the gift shop and found a wolf stuffed animal and it had a name tag and it was named Jacob. How amazing is that!!! Then I swear to god I saw someone who looked like Jasper O.o
THEN I saw the penguins!!! and well I totally thought of alaska =]
Today...was great haha

OME that is awesome... Very Happy
Random Question...Have you Read Parenting skills 101?

I have not. 0.0 why?

They went to the zoo in that story and saw all the same things you did minus Rob's cute twin...lol...Your twilight moment just reminded me of it. rendeer

Thats...mildly creepy lol is it a fanfiction?
I dont read other peoples Fanfic I just write them.

Yeah it's a fanfic..I've been reading alot of them lately. Sorry if I creeped you out.
Lol no you didnt creep me out, i thought it was creepy that some one wrote a story that was like my day at the zoo 0.0
Yeah I guess It is kinda wierd...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
ladyandthevamp wrote:
OK my cousin i guess has a friend named Emmett and I nearly freaked ot!

OME! NO JOKE?! Get a pic of him! Then put him on the twilight look a likes. haha i say it counts! lol!

No umm idk anything about theguy 'cept that his name is emmett... too bad

o and i spent all a good part of my day trying to convince my aunt to buy a silver volvo. I wonder if volvo sales have improved since Twilight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:22 pm

They will when i can drive! lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
They will when i can drive! lol!

u know it! iwonder if the Sparkle System has a high enough capacity to hold volvos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 pm

i will make it!!!

Update

After Months Of Secrets The Sparkle System Is Offically Open To All Twilighters. It Can Hold All Cars From Twilight But Only From Twilight.

Repeat
Only Cars From Twilight

Update
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 am

I have Cassandra Clare (writer of City of Bones and City of Ashes) on my Twitter... I just looked back at some of her old updates just for kicks, and here's one I found that I thought you all might appreciate...

in line for twilight with holly, robin and maureen j.
10:49 PM Nov 20th from mobile web

hahaha... she was standing in line for a midnight show just like the rest of Twilight Nation... I love it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:12 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
I have Cassandra Clare (writer of City of Bones and City of Ashes) on my Twitter... I just looked back at some of her old updates just for kicks, and here's one I found that I thought you all might appreciate...

in line for twilight with holly, robin and maureen j.
10:49 PM Nov 20th from mobile web

hahaha... she was standing in line for a midnight show just like the rest of Twilight Nation... I love it!!
yay!! thats so cool!
Back to top Go down
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:18 pm

On my way home from Christmas with my family, I saw Summit Building Supply and drove through a town called Nesse.
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 am

Oh, my... I've been out of contact with civilization and technology (also known as visiting my in-laws in nothern New Hampshire) so for the past week or so I've had so many Twilight moments I thought I was going to burst if I didn't share them!

On the drive up we passed Dartmouth College (I wonder if Bella and Edward ever decided to go there...) and the scenery was mostly woods (I bet Jacob would like this...)

My husbands grandmother's name is Carol (You know it was the original name for Rosalie...)

Plus I had a moment when I set the table and had to ask where the forks were. Oh, Forks...

Then I had to explain to my little brother-in-law what my bumper stickers meant. I have three of them. One says "Team Edward: Bite Me" one says "Team Jacob: Imprint on THIS" and on says "Team Switerland: I refuse to get involved in territorial disputes between mythological creatures"

And this moment is more of a TA Podcast moment than a Twilight moment, but it still counts!
First, it's important to know that I'm originally from the midwest and married my hubby when we were both in the Army and then moved to the North East to be with him when we both had 'done our time.'
We were sitting around the dinner table, joking about how my husband must have tricked me into marrying him. (Stupid shiny ring... it's like a fishing lure and now I'm hooked!) I said that he told me lies about how wonderful New England was, and before I realized what was coming out of my mouth I said "He told me New England was a magical land with unicorn forests and gumdrop rain!"

[sigh]
It's been a long week without the Podcast! That right there is a perfect example of why I need a release for my fan-girling tendencies!

Last edited by SurrepTRIXus on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 am

Omg SurrepTRIXus thats is just amazing xD.

I was talking to my friend about a story im writing and I told her I had a bad habit of editing a lot as I go along with my story. The I told her 'Stupid unreliable brain!'
Then I had another Twilight moment but its really sad. My sister has been dating her first bf for 7 years and recently just cheated on her and he told her 'I'm bored with you, I don't want to be with you anymore. I don't want you anymore' (really sad I know) Now my sister is pretty much living New Moon 0.0 I keep telling her to find a Jacob cuz I dont think your Edwards coming back... (My sister also likes Twilight btw lol)
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm

I'm doing a bit of research for this book I'm trying to write, and I had to look up some stuff on Egyptian mythology. I came across the god Set. According to Wikipedia, here's what the name Set means.

"The exact translation of Set is unknown for certain, but is usually considered to be either (one who) dazzles or pillar of stability"

I don't think I need to explain why I posted that on here, but it's definately a Twilight moment.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm

hahahaha we really are pathetic ^^

I would like to see a Silver VOLVO you know, but i never got the chance to, But I definitely saw a yellow Porsh and I thought of Alice , I guess it does count : D

this afternoon my sister was watching brothers & sisters, and one of the characters said : " Robert, you really don't have the choice " she stared at me and we started giggling, my mother was like .. scratch

and everytime my english teacher says words like ostentatious, irrevocably, ... I just know that i'll be absent for the next 15 minutes, probably in forks ^^ leave me a message please !! XD
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Yeah i saw a volvo... again...

i think that volvo sales have gone up since twilight cuz i had never seen a volvo before reading twilight... that or i just never cared!
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:25 pm

I really am having a Twilight-y day!

I had dinner with the husband's grandparents, and they mentioned something about some second cousin twice removed moving to some town in Washington. In unison, my sister-in-law and I said "Is it near Forks?" It's good to have another Twerd in the family!
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am

omg like everything i have done today has somehow reminded me of twilight!
Like i saw a yellow porshe and was like holy crap Alice.
Then i saw a wolf cub at the pet store in my mall and it reminded me of seth because it was sandy colored
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 pm

I just found out that one of my group members for my Business Law class is from FORKS, WA!!!!!

...I wonder if she knew Edward?!? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 am

i give up.... toooo many twilight moments!!! toooooooo manyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm

There was this girl on another forum and she said that she was walking into target and she saw these two boys and one was like haha edward you're like totally in love with this chick called bella in this book and then the other guy was like shut up jacob, you're in it too xD

NOTE: THIS WASNT ME. IT WAS ANOTHER GIRL.

but I found that hilarious Razz

BUT today I saw: a volvo && a construction site and the company was AWEDWARDS Very Happy
oh and yesterday I was in target and this kid was like "mum! Edward wants this Underwear!" my head instantly turned && it was cars boxers xD
Back to top Go down
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

My mom thinks im obsessed cause I associate everything to Twilight. For example:
My sister said that she wanted some spaghetti, so I muttered "You don't want Charlie's."
My grandma uses the expression "Stick a fork in it!" so every time she says that I always think of Forks.
My favorite show is 90210 and every time they show Kellan i'm all " affraid OMG ITS EMMETT!!! THAT WAS LIKE THREE SECONDS OF EMMETT! YAY!" yeah i'm a nerd.
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Victoria+Edward=LOVE wrote:

My favorite show is 90210 and every time they show Kellan i'm all " affraid OMG ITS EMMETT!!! THAT WAS LIKE THREE SECONDS OF EMMETT! YAY!" yeah i'm a nerd.

In Australia they axed 90210. It was my fave show. stupid 'not enought ratings'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you have a Twilight moment today?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3