Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have a Twilight moment today?

Go down 
+9
Happy Twilighter
Jacob_imprintedonme
DazzledDaily
Tao
nomadgirl
Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Resisting the wine
SurrepTRIXus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Did you have a Twilight moment today? Empty
PostSubject: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:53 pm

I have to believe that I'm not the only one that does this or notices these things...

You know what I'm talking about. You're having a perfectly normal day, and suddenly something happens or you notice something and it instantly brings all your thoughts to Twilight.

So have you ever been annoyed at that guy that cut you off while driving, until you realized it was a shiny silver Volvo? Or noticed that the SUV parked next to you was a Denali? Or covertly taken a picture of a random guy because he looked like how you pictured Jacob to look?

In my class today I realized one of our viles of anesthtic was made by Carlisle Laboratories.

What was your Twilight moment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:59 pm

OMG, OME. I do have twilight moments. I'm really bad about saying something and then realizing its a line from Twilight. My coworker went home with a bad headache yesterday, and I asked him "How's the head?" As soon, as the words were out of my mouth I remembered Edward teasing Bella about hitting her head in gym. During these moments, I'm sure I have a weird expression on my face. My consciousness is flooded with Twilight and I"m not thinking about the task at hand- at all.

I also was doing some work for a client whose first name was Edward, but he didn't go by Edward he went by his middle name, (which was no where near as good.) I had a really hard time calling him by his middle name, and I referred to him as Edward several times, but that can happen with names who do not remind me of fictional, mythical, intense, and romantic characters from books- so i'm sure no one noticed.

did yo really try to covertly take a picture of a random guy? I love it!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:19 pm

ok...

1) today my mom said, 'do you mind getting the forks?" I thought she said "do you mind going to forks'

2) My brothers friend reminds me of Mike Welch/ Newton so i stared at him and embarressed myself today

3) I saw a Volvo! I saw a Volvo!

4)I live by this place that keeps wolves so I can hear them from my porch, and well you can probably guess what i thought!

5) I recently had surgery and my sureon walked into the room and said Hey Im Dr.C.. I nearly freaked out and he was hot! I fell in love with him! JK but when he said doctor C, i immediately pictured Carlisle!

yep Just some!!!
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Okay I haven't actually taken a picture of a guy that looked like Jacob, but I was totally prepared to. Here's the story...

I was at the gym, and I noticed this guy working out. I only saw his back. He was really tall with russett colored skin amd chin length hair. So, of course, I thought of Jacob. I became a teeny-bit stalkerish at this point and became determined to get a picture of his face to send to a Twilighter friend. I moced to the treadmills when he did, just hoping to get a good look at him and a good shot with my phone's camera. But when he turned, I realized he looked nothing like Jacob at all! We made eye contact, and I actually glared at this poor guy because he didn't look like Jacob!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:02 pm

LMAO that is hilarious. poor guy. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:29 pm

haha i am that bad but wwhere i live no one drives a volvo or else i would probably write down the license plate number and see if it was edward..... lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
haha i am that bad but wwhere i live no one drives a volvo or else i would probably write down the license plate number and see if it was edward..... lol!

aww poor bailee! jk yeah i saw my first volvo the other day! I was just pointing and getting all hyper. i was in the car with my aunt and she is just looking at me like the freak that i am! if only she knew!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: lol   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:33 pm

1. I must live in the land of Volvo's...they are very popular her in central OR. One day on the way to and from class...mind you I have an hour long communte... I counted 15 silver ones. I see them every where.

2. My mom and I were listing to her radio station the other day and "The Final Countdown" cam on. I of course started singing the "Twilight Countdown" with out realizing it...do do do's and everything. My mom was doing the do do do's with me by the end of the song...I was great until I had to explain to her why I was having a fit of giggles! (I know that this isnt exactly a twilight thing but...lol worthy none the less)

3. I had a trip to the ER this summer and my doctor's name was Edward...I didnt find this out until I got home and read the doctor's name on the prescription bottle...I flipped!

4. I had someone in my College Accounting I class who kinda looked how I picutred Edward in my head...I dont know his name, nor had the guts to speak to him...I'm pathetic. He had the bronze hair and everything. yum.

Those are the big ones...But random thing happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Very Nice SurrepTRIXus. I love your commitment. I wish he had looked like Jacob and then you could share your pic of a random guy with us and we could evaluate his Jacobness.

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want, I never see silver Volvos either.

I definitely would have had a twilight moment, if I was attended by a Dr. C.

Fandom_United, you’ve seen an Edward! We need a pic! SurrepTRIXus can give you tips. Wink
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:30 pm

If I did have a picture of a Jacob look a like, I totally would share it with you all!

However, stored in my phone I do have a picture of a silver Volvo that I happened to park facing when I went to see Twilight (for the fifth time) with a friend that hadn't had the chance to go see it yet. (It was actually my fifth AND sixth time, because after we saw it we got dinner and then saw it again...)

I don't see too many Volvos, but I do sometimes. And every time I do I do a little happy dance, no matter if I'm with friends or alone. People must think I'm crazy, and they're probably right!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 pm

So I know people from Phoenix named Mary Alice Brandon and twins named Jasper and Rose Whitlock. It's a very twilight moment!

We were on a choir concert and someone starting talking about the Christmas Countdown while I was listening to an old podcast and I started singing the Twilight Countdown! Very Happy

I was walking out to my car after school (it's really snowy and icy right now in Utah) and a car lost control and almost hit me, but Edward didn't come! Sad

That's all for today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm

A twilight moment? I don't have that much, but last weekend when I was watching Jane Eyre, and when I found out about Mr.Rochester first name was Edward! I totally had a twilight moment Cool
Back to top Go down
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 pm

ooh, which Jane Eyre? The BBC one from like 2007 is awesome. Jane Eyre is probably my favorite book.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Jane Eyre 2006 BBC verison love that Rocheaster Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:02 am

Have you ever scene "The Wedding Date"...It's the one with Debra Messing...total chick flick...

Anywho, she gets dazzled aginst...drum roll...A silver Volvo. No joke I watched this scene and just about died.

Their is also a charactor named Edward in the movie.

Talk about twilight moment!

Smile
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 am

1. I chased a silver volvo down a major street lol.

2. I screamed when I found out Alice Cooper is a Twilighter.

3. In the middle of SATS my cell phone goes off (it sucked) it played Decode and about 5 girls were guilty of singing to it.

4. I was playing volleyball in gym and hit a guy named Mike in the head. Lol

5. I was talking to a friend about cats and told him to google cat behaviors.

Yea their kinda lame but hey! its a twilight moment in my brain lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 am

DazzledDaily wrote:
1. I chased a silver volvo down a major street lol.

It's okay! I followed a Silver Volvo for about 20 miles when I was driving to school back in Ocotber. The person who was driving must of though I was crazy because he/she would pass and I would be like. "Oh no your not getting away from me silver Volvo" and I'd pass to.

Chasing Volvo's is fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 am

OME! ALice Cooper is a Twilighter? EEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:04 am

SurrepTRIXus wrote:
OME! ALice Cooper is a Twilighter? EEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
That was exactly my reaction!!!! He said on his radio show that he loves to read the books over and over in his spare time xD

Quote :
It's okay! I followed a Silver Volvo for about 20 miles when I was driving to school back in Ocotber. The person who was driving must of though I was crazy because he/she would pass and I would be like. "Oh no your not getting away from me silver Volvo" and I'd pass to.

Oh my godess thats funny xD.
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:36 pm

LOL. I'm watching the Ravens/Cowboys game and they just played The Final Twilight Countdown. Just thought I'd share. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:25 am

SurrepTRIXus wrote:
LOL. I'm watching the Ravens/Cowboys game and they just played The Final Twilight Countdown. Just thought I'd share. Very Happy

LOL

I circled the word Twilight in the books i read for some reason... yep its weird... yep i am ok with being weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

my friend got an edward poster and i almost stole it! but i got to stare at it for a while.... happy edward dreams!!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:56 pm

I was at work, making prep the other day when I noticed the name of the company that makes our tubs is called "Carlisle"
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

OME!!!!!!!!!!!! haha thats awesome
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 pm

I slipped on ice today >.<
Bella moment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you have a Twilight moment today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next