Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have a Twilight moment today?

Go down 
+9
Happy Twilighter
Jacob_imprintedonme
DazzledDaily
Tao
nomadgirl
Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Resisting the wine
SurrepTRIXus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

Our bedroom is freezing cold (thankyouverymuch, winter!) and my husband brought up a space heater from the basement.

Jacob moment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:52 pm

i have to many moments to type.... haha and too many bella moments.
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 pm

SurrepTRIXus wrote:
Our bedroom is freezing cold (thankyouverymuch, winter!) and my husband brought up a space heater from the basement.

Jacob moment!

lol!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:13 pm

My husband put his cold arm on me, and I thought "How does Bella stand this?"
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm

I was in Estes today and I went into this cute store filled with animal statues and I found a brown wolf with indian feathers all over it, I bought it and named it Jacob =]
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 am

DazzledDaily wrote:
I was in Estes today and I went into this cute store filled with animal statues and I found a brown wolf with indian feathers all over it, I bought it and named it Jacob =]

aww yay! that is so awesome
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 am

DazzledDaily wrote:

loves it! Does the store have a website?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 am

DazzledDaily wrote:

YOU DIDNT INVITE ME! WHAT! haha cute! i have been there sooo many times its not funny. hmmmm maybe i have been to that store. lol anyway cute name... i wonder where you got it.... lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm

OMG i saw some guy with Rob's hair! I stared! A lot. I was at the movies going to see the noon showing of Yes Man and there was this guy infront of me buying tix. (lucky for me he was going to seee Yes Man too) I bought my ticket and I walked to the theatre that it was playing in to get my friend and i a seat while he went to get soda and it was packed so i walk in and the only row that had seats open, was the row with Unicorn head so i sat down leaving a seat in between us and when the movie started, i just kept glancing over at him because even if this guy didnt have the hair, he would still be amazingly hot. when the movie let out he walked out of the theatre with his friend and puton his RAY BANS! Raybans yep. *sigh* oh what a day!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:

loves it! Does the store have a website?
Most likely. The company who makes the wolves is called Call of the wolf. That might help? O.o I'll look around for you though

Last edited by DazzledDaily on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
OMG i saw some guy with Rob's hair! I stared! A lot. I was at the movies going to see the noon showing of Yes Man and there was this guy infront of me buying tix. (lucky for me he was going to seee Yes Man too) I bought my ticket and I walked to the theatre that it was playing in to get my friend and i a seat while he went to get soda and it was packed so i walk in and the only row that had seats open, was the row with Unicorn head so i sat down leaving a seat in between us and when the movie started, i just kept glancing over at him because even if this guy didnt have the hair, he would still be amazingly hot. when the movie let out he walked out of the theatre with his friend and puton his RAY BANS! Raybans yep. *sigh* oh what a day!
Im so jelous of you!!!
T.T I wish I could have been there!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 pm

I found the website!!! If yall want your very own jacob go here =] WOLVES!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:35 pm

I was walking to work and listening to my ipod when "Decode" by paramore came on when I was walking through a tiny forested area.

I giggled and secretly wanted Edward to pop out from behind a tree
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
I was walking to work and listening to my ipod when "Decode" by paramore came on when I was walking through a tiny forested area.

he was totally there, just too shy...(i know its not true but cant a girl dream?)
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 am

hes been...er...tied up lately =]
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 am

DazzledDaily wrote:

*shiftey eyes* no wonder he hasn't been sneaking through my window lately. Untie my boyfriend, at once you fiend! I'll fight you!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 am

DazzledDaily wrote:

*shiftey eyes* no wonder he hasn't been sneaking through my window lately. Untie my boyfriend, at once you fiend! I'll fight you!
o.o -pulls out spork-

Hyah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:05 pm

Ummm what has edward done now?
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:29 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
I found the website!!! If yall want your very own jacob go here =] WOLVES!!!

Sweetness...I'll have to check it out!

Twilight moments Christmas edition:

I had a few things "Twilight" happen to me today...

First off I got an Edward Poster so technicaly I had an Edward under my christmas tree. Very Happy I then had to spend about ten minutes explaining who Edward was to my grandpa...He though Edward was from Harvey Potter! Harvey? lol! not kidding!

second, my cousin got a red t-shirt that said "I'm off to my happy place" and I just about died.

Third, one of my gifts was in a box with penguins on it! um...Penguins!

Today's been Twitastic...
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Visit to the zoo=Twilight moments EVERYWHERE!!

Ok I was trotting down the side walk near the wolves and I see a guy who looked EXACTLY like Rob w/ his new hair cut. Like I almost screamed Rob and chased after him lol. Instead I just stared and almost tripped. xD Bella moment there. Since it was the city of zoo or w/e its called it had christmas lights all over and they had a text light thing and guess what it said Alice. It was amazing. THEN I went into the gift shop and found a wolf stuffed animal and it had a name tag and it was named Jacob. How amazing is that!!! Then I swear to god I saw someone who looked like Jasper O.o
THEN I saw the penguins!!! and well I totally thought of alaska =]
Today...was great haha
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:31 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:

Ok I was trotting down the side walk near the wolves and I see a guy who looked EXACTLY like Rob w/ his new hair cut. Like I almost screamed Rob and chased after him lol. Instead I just stared and almost tripped. xD Bella moment there. Since it was the city of zoo or w/e its called it had christmas lights all over and they had a text light thing and guess what it said Alice. It was amazing. THEN I went into the gift shop and found a wolf stuffed animal and it had a name tag and it was named Jacob. How amazing is that!!! Then I swear to god I saw someone who looked like Jasper O.o
Today...was great haha

OME that is awesome... Very Happy
Random Question...Have you Read Parenting skills 101?
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:

Today...was great haha

I have not. 0.0 why?
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:

Today...was great haha

I have not. 0.0 why?

They went to the zoo in that story and saw all the same things you did minus Rob's cute twin...lol...Your twilight moment just reminded me of it. rendeer
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:

Today...was great haha

I have not. 0.0 why?

They went to the zoo in that story and saw all the same things you did minus Rob's cute twin...lol...Your twilight moment just reminded me of it. rendeer

Thats...mildly creepy lol is it a fanfiction?
I dont read other peoples Fanfic I just write them.
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:55 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
DazzledDaily wrote:

Today...was great haha

I have not. 0.0 why?

Thats...mildly creepy lol is it a fanfiction?
I dont read other peoples Fanfic I just write them.

Yeah it's a fanfic..I've been reading alot of them lately. Sorry if I creeped you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a Twilight moment today?   Did you have a Twilight moment today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you have a Twilight moment today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next