Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?

Go down 
+4
nomadgirl
TeamSwissCheese
ladyandthevamp
Tao
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:25 am

I could not be happier! I really hope he gets a part, that would be amazing and I may have to convert to Team Volutri :/
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:39 am

ah yes, Team Volturri... and until now i got the impression that the volturri were old guys in robes but then i realized that they are vampires. duh they cant be ugly!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:48 pm

Praying to the casting gods to hired Ben Barnes, and also a decent Volturi cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:15 pm

haha i am in the perfect team! Team Anything Twilight because i cant choose! And if Ben is one of them i wont have to switch teams. OME though he has to be in it or else i am suing summitt for all that they are worth! lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

yes bailee and Twilight Nation will win!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 pm

what was Summit thinking taking on our fanbase?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Umm i think they have no brains and that i will have to show them where to get some! (no i am kidding i love you summitt for getting rob and kellan and taylor and jackson. But Kristen not so much!)
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Now I am thinking which is worst studio? Summit or WB? (I say WB for that delay they did for HP6, which piss off the whole HP fandom)
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:18 pm

But in WB's defense they arn't trying to replace Ron or any of the main charactors like summit is trying to do with Jacob. I know that their is the whole age thing to consider, but Taylor is an awesome Jacob...He desirves to stay abord.

And as for the pushback for HBP. It did suck for a little bit but now that I think about it I'm glad for the setback. I love the anticipation stage. I also dont think that they are going to push back the DH's so that will give us less time to wait between movies. Originally it was going to be about a two year wait between HBP and DH1 and now it should only be one.

To answer your question Tao...I think that both studios are equaly greedy and as much as they tell the fans that these movies are for them the only thing they see is $$$ dollar signs!

That's my two cents!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:47 pm

They are both stupid! Although I am very happy that we have both series as movies
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm

You have a solid point Summit and WB are both wanting the money, and don't really give a crap about the fans, maybe for Twilight Summit was doing it for the fans, but now that they are working for New Moon they are mostly going in for the money they can get from the fans. To be honest whatever Summit does with New Moon, there are surely going to be big opening weekend for New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Yeah, I agree...I think is more so the higher ups that are gunning for the dough. Because when it came to Catherine and the cast of Twilight it seemed that they them themselves were fans and that they were making the movie for us. But for the production companies. $$$ is always on the brain. With new moon it seems that they found a little bit of fame and fortune and they are thursty for more. Hence the rushing...

I guess the only thing I wish is that Summit will slow things down a bit to ensure that they are putting the best movie out there possable...that's all I want...a good movie that captures the greatness in the books.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Check this picture of Ben Barnes playing Darian Gray, and he looks so VAMP!
Ben as Dorian Gray very Vamp!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:59 pm

he is vamptastic! (yeah that was totally corny!) I love Ben Barnes and I totally want him in New Moon. It might help with the whole Taycob Depresstion that might be happening. Well idk I will still be mad that taytay is gone, but Ben and Rob... same movie... whoa!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Yeah, but I heard that some of the Narnia fans aren't glad that Ben might be in New Moon, and I was like "Oh boy! FANDOM WAR II, Narnia Vs Twilight, not this again!" (aka Fandom War I, was with Twilight vs HP)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 pm

oh no! well how bout we all just GET OVER IT!! I wouldnt be mad if they were putting rob or kellen or Mike for that matter in Narnia! I just dont get people sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 pm

At least the Narna fandom is small compare to Twilight and HP, so I think we won't get a problem from them if Ben is cast.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:51 pm

well i must say that it is a relief. I totally didnt get the whole Fandom War beteen Hp and Twilight. Seroiusly what is the point in it?
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: ...   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 am

why can't we all just get along. fandoms just need to get along because practically they are a lot of the same fans...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm

thats what i mean. i was in a chat room the other day and they were having a conversation about Twilight and Harry Potter and people started insulting other people just because of the fan base that they were in and it was really stupid! I dont get the point! What is the point of arguing over which book is better?
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

beendazzled4life wrote:
why can't we all just get along. fandoms just need to get along because practically they are a lot of the same fans...

I agree!!! People are alowd to be die hard fans for more than one series. I do and I haven't exploded yet.

Fandom's dont fight...Unite!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:56 pm

I like many fandoms, and I don't see how people want to get into fights because a person from one fandom goes to another? If Ben want to audition to be in New Moon let him he made his choice to be part of the fandom when he audition, and fans from Narnia have to learn to respect his wishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 pm

ya... (ben should give some hair to rob since there is no forest anymore!)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 pm

OMG i am freaking out about his hair. They should glue it back on! JK it actually looks good... but i miss the unicorn forest
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Please god no! I am okay with Rob cutting his hair, but if Ben cut his hair I going to have a panic attack, he isn't aloud to cut his hair or dye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next