Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?

Go down 
+4
nomadgirl
TeamSwissCheese
ladyandthevamp
Tao
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-10

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:42 pm

I am really happy, since I was a big fan of Ben Barnes for a long time, and it was hope of my that Ben might be in the twilight movies, and now that there are rumors that Ben might be playing Aro in New Moon. What do you think about? It just me or do you think the world will stop when Ben and Rob are in the same scene? lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:44 pm

like i said before:

The World will not stop spinnig but I can assure my heart will stop beating!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:44 pm

OMG I KNOWWWWWWW!!!! fan girling to the max!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 pm

I feel bad for who ever is in that theatre when we go see it!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 pm

You know what is funny that I join this fun LJ Community of them wanting Ben Barnes to be in the Volturi, and this was made after Prince Caspian came out, and now they are amazed that it is a possible going to happen! Here it is the LJ
Ben Barnes for Volturi!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Wow! Its just obvious that ben barnes is super sexy and deserves to be a vamp
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 pm

I read this article a couple of weeks ago, where Ben said he knowns Robert's sister, and that he wanted to play Edward, but he was too old for the part. Now I going to go search for that article scratch
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 pm

oh yeah I saw the articlt but I forgot where. i didnt read it, more like skimmed it...
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Ben's article
Just wondering if he able to do it, since he have to start shooting for Narnia 3 in April, and New Moon is shooting in March?
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:58 pm

well his part isn't huge!( though it should be) so maybe they can work around it
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:02 pm

I have a feeling they shooting Italy scene first in March, I think Ben could work something if he does have to shoot his part when he works on Narnia, since he doesn't have a huge part.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 pm

yes they should do the Italy things first and release a bunch of clips of Ben and Rob. That should hold us over for a long time!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:05 pm

I've been at work and had choir forever so I just barely found out! I'm in the middle about it, but he would be better than some other actors out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:05 pm

I swear if Summit doesn't hire him I hate them even more since the only reason I am not piss about Taylor being replace is because I heard Ben is playing Aro. If Ben does do New Moon I request poster with Rob and Ben Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:07 pm

yes and if sumitt doesnt hire ben then I say we protest about him and Taylor!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 pm

From my Twitter I see that Nicole is happy about hearing Ben maybe being in New Moon, and mostly everyone wants Ben to be in New Moon, I think when Summit sees how fans like Ben they got to hired Ben. I wonder why do so many twilighters like Ben? Since I like him for Narnia ( And his looks)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:12 pm

i honestly dont know why he is so many ppl like him

but (and i am totally not trying to think negetive) if summitt listened to the fans, taytay would for sure be playing jacob
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:16 pm

If Summit is smart enough they hired Ben, because he have a fanbase like almost like Rob. If they hired him they get new people who are fans of the Narnia come to see twilight, which equals = $$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:18 pm

if sumitt was smart, I would be the director and KStew would not be Bella, Ben would be in the volturri, and taytay would be jacob!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:22 pm

I hope they annouced soon the cast for New Moon, because I cannot wait to heard who they cast, or if Ben got cast.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:24 pm

oh what an exciting day in Twilight nation when we see

Aro..... Ben Barnes
Jacob.... Taylor Lautner

yes cross your fingers!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:25 pm

The only thing this can get better if they keep Taylor, and somehow get Johnny Depp in this movie lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Yes million times Yes

i love Johnny and he would be super sexy as a vampire
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm

I found it funny that when Rob was just being cast as Edward most of the fandom hate him, and now they love him. With Ben everyone loves him before we even know if he is going to be in the movie.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm

yeah! LOL

i think that ispossibly because they know him more, he has had bigger roles in bigger movies, and maybe because when ppl think of edward they have the perfect guy where when you think of Aro he doesnt come to you as someone very appealing. idk if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?   What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think Ben Barnes being in New Moon?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next