Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Thank you inside jacket of the book:

SPARKS ARE IGNITING
FLAMES ARE SPREADING
AND THE CAPITOL WANTS REVENGE

Against all odds, Katniss has won the Hunger Games. She and fellow District 12 tribute Peeta Mellark are miraculously still alive. Katniss should be relived, happy even. After all, she has returned to her family and her longtime friend, Gale. Yet nothing is the way Katniss wishes it to be. Gale holds her at an icy distance. Peeta has turned his back on her completely. And there are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol - a rebellion that Katniss and Peeta may have helped create.
Much to her shock, Katniss has fueled an unrest she's afraid she cannot stop. And what scares her even more is that she's not entirely convinced she should try. As time draws nearer for Katniss and Peeta to visit the districts on the Capitol's cruel Victory Tour, the stakes are higher than ever. If they can't prove, without a shadow of doubt, that they are lost in love for each other, the consequences will be horrifying.
In Catching Fire, the second novel of the Hunger Games trilogy, Suzanne Collins continues the story of Katniss Everdeen, testing her more than ever before... and surprising readers at every turn.

Last edited by QuoteGirl on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Love this book! Can't wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm

*catching fire
but hey chasing fire would be an awesome title too! lol
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Fantastic. I loved the Hunger Games and I thought Catching Fire was better. Suzanne took it places I never thought it would go. She exceeded my expectations (which is hard because my expectations were pretty high) I am so stoked for the next one....I cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
scottishtwilightfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
scottishtwilightfan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Oh My god!!!! the end of catching fire was like...AMAZING! yet i hate it cos i need more like NOW!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks GlitchInMyBrain, I changed it. Darn, I always do that!

So what was everyone's favorite parts?

Mine was either when
Spoiler:
I really did laugh out loud and when
Spoiler:
because it was completely unexpected and I am a bit nervous on how they will play that out when, and if, they make the movie.

Those last couple of pages were seriously intense
Spoiler:
and I almost cried when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:12 pm

my favorite charachters were probably wiress and beetee just because of their personalities and quirkiness.

oddly
Spoiler:

i just about cried when
Spoiler:

and i was really suprised when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 pm

i just remembered, there wasa another thing that made me almost cry
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
i just remembered, there wasa another thing that made me almost cry
Spoiler:

So yo think he is
Spoiler:
? I think, well maybe am foolishly hoping, that he is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:44 pm

man i hope so....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
man i hope so....
Spoiler:

You hope he's dead or alive?
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

alive! i would never want him dead.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
alive! i would never want him dead.

Good. Me neither. (Neither would I?)

Did you guys hear Rue's Lullaby by Kimmy yet? She is from the fansite Mockingjay and the mp3 is for free download on the site. It is absolutely beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)   Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (Second Book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)
Page 1 of 1