Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loving Breaking Dawn.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassie

Loving Breaking Dawn. Empty
PostSubject: Loving Breaking Dawn.   Loving Breaking Dawn. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi girls,
I know your not a fan of Breaking Dawn and I really can understand why and your always entitled to your opinion and it is your show. But for me I love and adore that book. I could list my reasons why so let me know I'll be glad to. But I wanted to ask you girls to PLEASE PLEASE RESPECT THOSE WHO LOVE THE BOOK. You'll be suprised how many people actually love that book. I feel like ashamed and stupid for loving the book when you talk about it and I squirm when Breaking Dawn ever comes up because it does get bashed and it just makes me feel bad for even loving the book. I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY BUT I DO !
I understand you'll have to criticize it and I know you'll go about it professionally but I there is good in that book you just have to find it.
I do understand the books have flaws and it does need to be discussed but I WOULD RATHER HAVE MORE OF THE FUN AND POSITIVE STUFF than hear the bad which is surrounds my life everyday.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING IT FUN AND LIGHT ON THE SHOW !
Thanks again for listening to me and I HONESTLY LOVE YOU GUYS AND APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO FOR THE FANDOM !

Kassie
Back to top Go down
Kassie

PostSubject: Loving Breaking Dawn.   Loving Breaking Dawn. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm sorry about my message I was typing so fast I didn't edit and there's words that shouldn't be there so I really hope you can read it Smile
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Loving Breaking Dawn.   Loving Breaking Dawn. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 pm

I also love Breaking Dawn. Yes, there are a few parts I would of changed. But over all I love Breaking Dawn. I think that maybe some of yall not Rachel. That yall had it in your minds what you thought should happen in Breaking Dawn. So when it came out and these didn't happen the way you thought then you were dispointed. So I think maybe yall should reread it with an open mind.

Some of the these yall say that yall do not like. I agree I would of changed it. But I love it. I was a late reader on the books. Didn't read them until after Twilight was out. So I didn't have time to think about what I thought should happen in Breaking Dawn. Maybe that is why I liked it so much. I didn't have time to think what I wanted out of it. So I think those who doesn't really like Breaking Dawn. Should just go back and reread it with an open mind.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Loving Breaking Dawn.   Loving Breaking Dawn. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey-

Quick question back to the original poster...are you Kassie from TST?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving Breaking Dawn.   Loving Breaking Dawn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loving Breaking Dawn.
Page 1 of 1