Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn Movie

Go down 
+2
Ellie
teamedwardjacobaddict
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Breaking Dawn Movie Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok so the other day I saw on the internet that their are rumors not only of them doing Breaking Dawn but making more than one Movie. One thing said two movie and the other said three. My questions are. Would you rather have it divided into just one, two or three movies? And where would you divided them out if their was two or three movies?

For me I think if they did two they should have it go until the point after Bella getting turned after a little bit of her learning her new view its says Three Months later. I think that is where they should divided it. If three, make each book its own movie.

Personal I think it needs to at least be two movie because their is so much that happens in Breaking Dawn. But I would love for it to be three so we can have that much more Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: 2 please...but I really want to watch them back to back!   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm

I think it should be split into two movies with the break after the end of Jacob's book, before Bella's second book. First movie would focus on Bella and Edward's wedding, the honeymoon, and the pregnancy (includes split of the pack, etc.); second movie would be about Renesmee, Bella as a vampire, and family and friends dealing with the threat from Vulturi (incl. J. Jenks, meeting all the vamps, Charlie's visits, etc.).

Or maybe just a 5 hour super movie with intermission. I won't want to wait for the second movie to come out!
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Ellie wrote:
Or maybe just a 5 hour super movie with intermission. I won't want to wait for the second movie to come out!

I like the 5 hour movie with intermission. LOL That would be great.
Back to top Go down
raquel&lt3
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
raquel&lt3

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 pm

In my opinion they should make 2 movies. If they were to make three i think it would be too much. If they do end up making 2 movies for Breaking Dawn i think the first movie should end after Jacobs book, that would make the most sense.
Back to top Go down
mmmEDWARD
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mmmEDWARD

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Ellie wrote:

yes, most definetly a 5 hour movie. that would be amaziiiing!!!!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 pm

I think a five hour movie would be way too long and really expensive to make. They also would not do as well in movie sales because most fans would not have the time to go back and see it again and again and again. Plus, after the DVD came out, most people would never find the time to watch it in it's entirety then.

I think the idea of splitting it into two movies, like Deathly Hallows is a good idea. Breaking Dawn is a massive book and it makes the most sense if the want to include every thing.

As for the splitting, I say even earlier, before Nessie is ever born. Leave it hanging at when the pack splits or when Leah joins. They could have some epic cliff-hanger like, "Let's go protect some vamps" from Leah. Or something that she would never say under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kassie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

I think there should be two Breaking Dawn movies. I would love three but that would take too long and I don't think theres enough stuff to fill three movies. And I think it's a HUGE RUMOR of it being 3. BUT I WOULD LOVE ANY 5 HOUR TWILIGHT MOVIE BRING IT ON !
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 pm

I just saw this online:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/movies/boo-boo-stewart-there-will-be-five-twilight-saga-movies_article_21998

and it reminded me of this question...

So the character Seth Clearwater will be in 3 more movies...2 Breaking Dawn movies? or a 5th book? I'm guessing 2 Breaking Dawn movies.
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Ellie wrote:
I just saw this online:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/movies/boo-boo-stewart-there-will-be-five-twilight-saga-movies_article_21998

and it reminded me of this question...

So the character Seth Clearwater will be in 3 more movies...2 Breaking Dawn movies? or a 5th book? I'm guessing 2 Breaking Dawn movies.

I also think he is talking about two Breaking Dawn Movies. I would love it though if Stephenie writes another book. But I think it is Breaking Dawn. There is just so much stuff in Breaking Dawn it needs to be at least two movies.
Back to top Go down
JLaNouba
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:14 pm

There are good reasons for dividing Breaking Dawn into two movies, but I simply would not want to wait! I think the waiting would be awful, enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie   Breaking Dawn Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn Movie
Page 1 of 1