Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn the Movie

Go down 
+6
ladyandthevamp
ohmyedward
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
TeamSwissCheese
Sarahlovestwilight
jjfudd123
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Breaking Dawn the Movie Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm

okay, i was thinking about Bella,surprisingly

You know how, Bella goes vamp. And how she gets all beautified. Do you think K-Stew should stay the actress? Personally, I think not. First, her voice is too deep. Yes it is, don't deny it. Two, she's not wait I picture vamp Bella to look like. Plus she's supposed to be un-reconizable so it would only make since to have a different actress. Right? Right.

Feel free to voice your opinions and any other BD movie concerns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 pm

yes! i am all for recasting bella, even if i have to wait for breaking dawn for it to happen.

The only thing im wondering is how they're going to do Bellas power. In the book its described so well you can get an idea, but we know you can't really see it.
so idk
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm

true...you know how in some movies when people go invisible they like make a clear outline of them. What if they did that with her shield. That way it would be kind of easier to see what Jane's attacking. And then when Alec uses his power you see the shield...does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm

hmmm they'll probably make it not clear so its evident what her power is... hopefully they dont exaggerate it though like make a blue shield around everyone or something... maybe just like a kind of transparent but still able to see it shieldy thing lol.

and yeah then alec's power would be seen going over the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm

I dont think that BD shoudl be a movie. First, it would help me feel that Re-nay-nay really never happened. Second, because how on earth are they gonna do the birth scene? They should have Bella and Edward get hitched at the end of Eclipse and end it there. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Mrs_Emmett_Cullen wrote:
I dont think that BD shoudl be a movie. First, it would help me feel that Re-nay-nay really never happened. Second, because how on earth are they gonna do the birth scene? They should have Bella and Edward get hitched at the end of Eclipse and end it there. Hmph.

YEAH! i like that idea! ^^

no Renaynay, no birth scene, just good ole lovey dovey ending at Eclipse so i can try and forget BD. lol ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 am

i would totally love to forget BD...but emmett's in BD and we can't leave out his jokes about bella and edward's love life XD
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm

This could be a case where the movie is better than the book. I think that with BD, there was too much standing around, but with what Rachel said on a past episode, I think that they can make it more exciting and more eventful. Lets face it, we are all gonna see it. It might not be the best of the movies *crosses fingers for Eclipse*, it might be the worst, but its probably gonna be better than the book if they do it right. (for those who didnt like it)
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Sarahlovestwilight wrote:
yes! i am all for recasting bella, even if i have to wait for breaking dawn for it to happen.

The only thing im wondering is how they're going to do Bellas power. In the book its described so well you can get an idea, but we know you can't really see it.
so idk

To show her power, I imagine they will do like a clear, yet visible, bubble that she can extend. That is how I imagine it. And every person will have a bright orb above them. (She describes that everyone had a certain flavor and a light)

I do not think they will recast K-Stew, I think they will just do what they did in Twilight with Emo-Rob biting a lying-on-the-sofa K-Stew. A TON of make-up.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm

When first reading BD, I was deeply disturbed. It was turning against everything I ever believed could happen and it terrified me. Bella getting pregnant? The book was becoming more romance than action and I hated it. For several months I could not even read Book One: Bella because I was in shock. I felt like I was reading something that I should not because the Edward-Bella moments seemed so private. Everytime I read it, I blush a lot and people always ask what I am reading. Kind of hard to say, "Oh, just a vampire and a human making love on an island named Esme." is it not? (You try it, I dare you!)

I do not think that if the movie came out now, I would be able to see it. It took me a few hours to mentally prepare before continuing on after I read Chapter Nine: Unexpected. (It is Chapter Nine, right? I do not have my book with me at this moment...) I would be afraid to go see it because it would forever tarnish the way I saw the book. At least when reading it, I can put it down for a bit and resume when ready. When watching it, you have to be prepared to move on right away.
Back to top Go down
mrs.carlisle.cullen13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mrs.carlisle.cullen13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 am

is it true that steph meyer doesn't want BD made into a movie? because to be honest, i agree; the book is my least favorite, and i'd love to pretend re-nay-nay doesn't exist. hehe. i mean, seriously, did it add THAT much to the saga? sure jacob gets his happy ending, but what about leah? and please, please tell me they arent casting vanessa hudgens as leah, the BEST werewolf. disney, CANNOT come into the equation WHATSOEVER. and i'll second whoever said they should re-cast k-stew. no, i'm not jealous of her... hehe... yes i am but anyway, i do think that the will add heaps of make-up to her... her look atm is very natural, but just one point... how are they gonna make her ANY paler? is that even possible? unless they use that white makeup that Marcel Marceau uses? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:52 pm

I also don't want Breaking Dawn too be a movie, but the fact is, if they get the response they want from New Moon and Eclipse, it's going to happen. I for one would be really happy K-Stew was recast, but again, the reality is, they are probably going to keep her. I mean, if they can give Rob some awesome fake abs and Taylor Lautner can beef himself up into the man he is, they can probably make Bella beautiful. I also wish them not to have Nae-Nae in there, but unfortunately it is the reason why the Voulturi come. I mean, I like the book, though it is probably my least favorite, but I am just worried about how the movie will come out. And I agree, they have to keep Emmett's jokes, as wells as Jacob and Rosalie's fued going. If they don't, I would be the most dissappointed fan in the world. =[ And I don't think that SM didn't want it to be movie because if she didn't then she wouldn't of sold the rights to Summit.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
JLaNouba
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Well, I highly doubt that Kristen Stewart would be replaced as "vampire Bella" in Breaking Dawn. For one she'd be giving up a ton of money, and Summit would have the pressure of replacing a main character in the final movie. Yes, the vampires are supposed to look different after their change but in the flashback scenes in Twilight both Edward and Esme looked the same, just less pale. It's one of those things that changes from the book because it can't come across well visually, as Stephanie Meyer has said in interviews.

I do want Breaking Dawn to be a movie! How could we begin the visual interpretation of these books and stop before the end?! And it will be, what motion picture company will turn down making millions of more dollars?! I know Stephanie has said she's not sure about it, but I think even she would not turn down the money (and I'm not implying at all that this makes her a bad person- or questioning her artistic integrity-she's very smart and knows how to handle what happens with these stories/movies).

Don't get me wrong, I have major problems with the book also, but I think this may be one of those rare cases where a movie is slightly better than the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn the Movie   Breaking Dawn the Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn the Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Breaking Dawn :: Discussions-
Jump to: