Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 new official images!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

2 new official images! Empty
PostSubject: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

2 new official images! Taylor-lautner-new-moon-calendar-ed2 new official images! 2009061814301
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:57 pm

I love both, but the Cullen one looks amazing. The characters are chilling. I love Jacksper in the back, he looks like he is going to kill me.

Get a new face Kristin. We are sick of the same expression!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Yay! New Pic's!
Jacksper is chilling . . . as always.
Robward, well, it's Rob . . . What else can I say?

There great! But, I don't know. They kind of look a little hokey. I mean there is just something about them that makes me think that they could have done a better job. For me, it just doesn't scream NEW MOON.

It would also help if KStew could learn how to act and stop taking pictures in the same stupid pose and stop making that same stupid face. Ugh . .

okay. . . I'll stop now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 pm

GORGEOUS. i loved that carlisle and Esme were in it, unlike twilight's. and i wish Jasper was more in front since he has a big role in new moon--but he is sadly in the exact same place as last cast poster (which i own, hope to own this too someday...) but he holds his own with his amazing "I want to suck your blood dry"-liness.

Agreed w/ k-stew on teh other one--but taylor makes up for her blandliness.
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katie cullen :]

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 pm

EPiC! omg, already talking about a 2010 calendar?! bahaha. wow. xD but yeah man, kstew REALLY needs a new face! all she ever does is move her mouth and EYEBROWS!! throughout all of twilight that was all she did...OH WAiT....and blink. xD i could go ON and ON. lol
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:51 pm

I do not like Nicki's wig. I personally liked her's in Twilight and I think it looks more Barbie-Doll-Fake in this picture. Also with Elizabeth, I always pictured Esme to have curly hair, and the Twilight one was great. She looked like she walked out of my head. With the straight hair, I think she looks younger than she is. You know how teenaged girls are always straightening their hair? I usually do not see that with older women and Esme is supposed to be 26 or early thirties. Oh well... Ashley's wig is great, same with Jackson, Rob is gorgeous like always, and Peter looks the same.

I love the group photo for New Moon so much better than Twilight (Save some appearances). One, K-Stew is not in it. Two, Elizabeth and Peter are. Three, it looks less photo-shopped than the last one.

The color scheme for this movie looks really good. Where Twilight the movie was blue and the pictures black, this is a warm golden throughout (I am speaking simply on trailer and photos for New Moon). I really like it.

Summit is going to make me go broke. Ugh. At least the posters seem better this time around. Save for one certain actress......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new official images!   2 new official images! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 new official images!
Page 1 of 1