Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)

Go down 
+6
Dazzled_By_Edward
Erikalovestwilight
curuia
Dazzled By Rob
Sarahlovestwilight
GlitchInMyBrain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm

OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) NEW_MOON_Teaser1

YAY!! it's very awesome.... sorry about the size, i couldn't find a smaller one
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:25 am

cheers Thanks for posting this cheers

imo
RPatz looks more like a stoner with a black eye than Edward
also i thought they should have left out the sun/moon thing

Other than that it's super awesome and really exciting
YAAAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm

I want to like the poster but I just cant, to be honest I am rather annoyed at myself for not liking it!
Once again they have over air-brushed Rob's face (there is no need, its beautiful!) and just the lighting it is a bit odd. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Dazzled By Rob wrote:
I want to like the poster but I just cant, to be honest I am rather annoyed at myself for not liking it!
Once again they have over air-brushed Rob's face (there is no need, its beautiful!) and just the lighting it is a bit odd. Hmmm...

I agree with you, I really want to like it but i didn't really feel anything when I first say it.

What i also think, (and I know that I'm not alone) is that it looks a lot more like A poster for Eclipse then New moon....

but Apart from that (and prob more) What i did like about it is the extra meaning that you can get from juts examining the poster..is it just me or does Jacob's hand and arm kinda looks darker then the rest of him...which I interpreted kinda as maybe part of "wolf"...it could be that or just the lighting....XD

And Did any one else notice right away that Jacob has short hair in the poster? lol
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Awesome! I think it's perfect! I can't wait for the movie! They are suppose to show a clip from New Moon at the MTV Movies Awards on May 31st! I'm definitely DVRing that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Also, it looks like they made Rob wear lipstick again if you zoom Sad
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I still can't get over Kristin's face. I'm a Bella and Kristin Basher and since the podcast, whenever I see her have that face, all I think of "Claire de Lune is great."

Other than that, yeah, they did over airbrush Rob's gorgeous face. Stop it Summit, he is already perfect!!!

And, I hate the crescent moon thing. Do they even know what a "New Moon" is? Ugh, it is so frustrating.

I noticed the short hair right off the bat too, my mom and I looked at it together and we were kind of surprised that they would show it short on the poster. I also hope that the height thing is just supposed to be because Jacob and Bella are further back from Edward. But if his hair is cut then he needs to be taller because *Spoiler Alter* Jacob's in the pack now. But I guess it is a movie, and it is an adaptation and I can't expect it to be just like the book. Whateve.

But on a good note, Taylor looks protective and Jacoby. Smile

I really do like the poster, but there are a lot of problems I have with it. I just hope it doesn't reflect the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katie cullen :]

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

i think it's superb! Smile totally better than twilight's poster.xD
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

i like it cuz taylor is in it.
i love him!!!

But rob and kristen look really fake. probably cuz of the airbrushing.

And rob doesnt look too pissed off that his girlfriend is there with a wolf. idk i like it though.

it would be better as an eclipse poster.
ithink a new moon would be jacob and bella in the forefront and edward in the back kinda looking on, with like Volterra in the background. but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:40 pm

I just love it... I thing they did an awesome job of setting the mood for the movie... :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm

i like pretty much everything about the poster except that cresent moon in the background. they should've done no moon (new moon) or at least a full moon that signifies that a new moon is coming the next night
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

I love this first official poster. I can't wait to see more. Both Rob and Taylor look so hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)   OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL NEW MOON POSTER (new)
Page 1 of 1