Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Empty
PostSubject: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 pm

thoughts? reactions?
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:51 pm

I can't say I'm surprised. With the way we found out about the information and the money summit probably thinks she'd bring in, I was just waiting for confirmation. It's a little funny though.
I don't know the girl but I DO know the fandom and I think if summit hired her because they thought she would click with the twilighters...they were wrong. I don't dislike her, I think she'll do a decent job. But no one in twilight nation is going to be kicking up their heels because she's in the movie.
She's still a little too mainstream for me I guess. I still think she'll do a good job (I hope) but I sort of...don't care. XD
See what Rob does?
I can't think about anything else.

I'll be interested to see how well she gets along with the rest of the cast. She's still pretty young right? 13-14?
I don't know if she's going to be able to bond with the older cast members very well. Not that she even needs to but you know...
Totally different kinds of people.
As long as they don't try and make her the star of the movie just because she's well known then I'm fine. No special treatment. Razz
lalalalala lala lala lalalala lala lala~
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:52 am

yeah im not surprised either... i really like dakota fanning and i think shes an amazing actress for her age especially. Also i really dont think that shes is going to steal the spotlight from rob or taylor like she will play her role but its not going to be the "dakota fanning movie". So overall, i happy with it lol.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm

i'm really happy she got picked!
at first, i wasn't sure if i liked her for the part, but after i saw Push and how much she's matured, i like her alot!
go dakota! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm

I STILL SY KRISTEN CHENOWETH!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously just LOOK at her!!!
It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Kristen20Chenoweth20Profile-1

Who agrees with me that she should play Jane instead?
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:12 pm

ok yeah i know she may look a little old to play Jane, and pretty much is but hear some of the things she's sung, and if you've seen wicked, you would tottally know what im talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Sorry but she doesn't look anything like Jane in my opinion.
Besides being far too old she doesn't have the look of an innocent.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:53 pm

hmph. *mumbles* i'll bet they only casted DF because she was in push.

obvious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning   It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official, Jane will be played by Dakota Fanning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: