Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight actors smoking..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Twilight actors smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/03/new-moon-smoking-cast.jpg

Do all the actors/actresses that play Cullens smoke? :/

Hmm..

Tsk. Tsk.
Back to top Go down
mrs.carlisle.cullen13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mrs.carlisle.cullen13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 am

thats a gd point... I don't know for sure about the others, but I know that Peter F. and RPattz smoke...
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

I saw an article about this over a month ago and they all do accept for Taylor Lautner. I think they smoke more when they are together, kinda a social thing. I do not see alot of pictures of Kristen with cigarettes outside the Twilight set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

on Perez Hilton (and I don't know how much you can trust Perez Hilton) they have an article about how Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene are trying to quit smoking.

Here's the article:
http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-12-twilight-stars-quit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm pretty sure Edi doesn't smoke either but I could be wrong. I haven't been keeping tabs on this particular topic. for some reason a lot of fans are convinced Ashley doesn't smoke but I recall seeing set pics of her and everyone else, save for Taylor and Edi, smoking. Go figure.

I know there was a small interview recently where Ashley talked about a few cast members saying they might try to quit but I doubt most of the cast will. It's VERY hard to quit and they may not want to in reality.
If anyone happens across that interview, keep in mind that the earlier topic of discussion (Rob and Kstew together) is based on a fabricated article. Emma Watson never said they were an item and is possibly pressing charges for slander.
Rob and Kstew are still NOT together. Ashley was just humoring the interviewer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight actors smoking..   Twilight actors smoking.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight actors smoking..
Page 1 of 1