Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Empty
PostSubject: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 am

This has been bothering me a little bit but now, as the pieces fall into place, I REALLY want to know what the deal is. You see, as I imagine some of us undoubtedly noticed, before the official twilight score was released you could find music that was "supposed" to be from the score. There were tracks littering the internet and limewire which actually sounded like they might really have been from the movie. I even came across some character themes which were gorgeous. The only problem is...I have no idea where they came from or who the artist is. All the songs fell under "edward cullen".
So does that mean they were prototypes from the score before they decided to go a different direction or is someone out there just very skilled with pulling the wool over our eyes?
I mean, the "edward cullen" version of bellas lulaby is beautiful. Still not what we might have imagined but better than the movie. could it be rob's freelance version?
You tell me.

I'm putting it on the playlist I've already done for twilight in case anyone wants to hear that version.
If you know anything about it let me know.

Edit: so...apparently there are multiple versions of whatever these are. I've found two so far.
I'll be adding everything I find to the playlist so we can figure this out.
If any of these are Rob's versions I'm going to die of heart failure. ~<3
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:24 pm

yeah I know ! I have this edward cullen version of bella's lullaby and I've been doing some research ^^ it turned out to be " River flows in you " by Yiruma. and I just love it !!

I also have some other songs, in a folder I named twilight related music LOL

for example :
- Never alone by barlow girl
- roses by meg & dia
- tongue tied by faber drive
- when I'm with you by faber drive
- starts with goodbye by arrie underwood

and some others that fell under edward cullen like " Her" & " Forks".
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah! I actually wish they would have used the "edward cullen" one!
i remember that before the movie came out, i thought it might be the real one they were gonna use, but then they popped up the carter b. one...
i mean, i think its pretty, but i think the "edward cullen" one is better.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025

PostSubject: Re: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:11 am

Thank you so much for clearing that up. I was so confused.

Let's hope some of that 300mil goes into a better score this time around shall we?
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

Ouch ! I forgot to mention "The diary of jane" by Breaking Benjamin ^^ It's a great song I love you

and I also have Renesmee's song by Edward Cullen x3' but I have no idea what's the real title of it :]
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?   So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So wait, what about the "twilight score" pre-twilight? Where did it come from?
Page 1 of 1