Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Empty
PostSubject: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Finally pics of the wolf pack, I'm still team Edward and I love the Cullens but its time the wolves got some time in the spotlight. Yes, they also have a Cullen Crest like tattoo but for the pack which I LOVE!!!!!!!! AHHHHH Alex!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2009-04-21-new-moon-first-look_N.htm
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I was actually on my way here to post this right now!! You beat me to it...

OK people... click the link... now... oggle... you won't regret it. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

I was just about to do it too. I couldn't help but choke on my breath...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm

*goes and searches for a paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Okay, I've been scared that Kristen wouldn't keep my attention during the Volturi scene with all of the hot vampires *coughDemitricough*

Now, I won't be able to pay attention to Kristen when she's at La Push either.

Does Twilight just take all of the hottest people and throw them together in one movie? Where do they find these people? Why don't people who live near me look like that? Why don't men walking down the street look like that?

Excuse me, I have to go drool now. (Either that or run and tell my sister who I'm going to marry- though I can't decide on my favorite)
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 pm

OK peeps... NMM.org had posted a HQ, full size, high res version of the wolf pack wallpaper... suitable for desktop or whatever else your little heart desires... enjoy...

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/new-moon-wolf-pack-hq.jpg

USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' 20090410 <----------- that's a close-up of the wolf pack's tattoo... very nice :-) (whattaya wanna bet we see this symbol all over wolf pack / New Moon merchandise just like we saw the created "Cullen Crest" all over the Twilght stuff??)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Missy Skywalker wrote:
Okay, I've been scared that Kristen wouldn't keep my attention during the Volturi scene with all of the hot vampires *coughDemitricough*

Now, I won't be able to pay attention to Kristen when she's at La Push either.

Does Twilight just take all of the hottest people and throw them together in one movie? Where do they find these people? Why don't people who live near me look like that? Why don't men walking down the street look like that?

Excuse me, I have to go drool now. (Either that or run and tell my sister who I'm going to marry- though I can't decide on my favorite)

I was asking myself the same exact questions!!!!!!!! I will enjoy both the scenes with the Volturi and the ones at La Push!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'   USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA Today: First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: