Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Radcliff and twilight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Daniel Radcliff and twilight Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

I see Kstew going first. Daniel is just a bit better at doing interviews. If he blows up it won't be on camera.

I see the same thing happening because the press loves the whole Twilight vs. Harry Potter thing and what better to bug a Harry Potter star in their interview than to talk about Twilight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

PostSubject: SNAP   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Oh ya, Kristen will deffinetly snap first!! Daniel is way to proffesional when he does interviews, he would never blow up on camera. Where as KStew doesnt really care if the fans hate her or not since she already hates us, so she doesnt care if she blows up, SNAP. LOL
Back to top Go down
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:31 pm

in the interviews where he is asked about rob, he's very humble about it. and he'll usually insist that girls prefer Rob to himself. so i think that he and rob have a level of mutual respect for eachother, and they'll never 'blow-up' at one another (on camera at least)
out of the two, i think k-stew will snap first.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:00 pm

read_the_book wrote:
honestly just can't wait for a SNAP! I mean Harry Potters release date was already put back so it would not competing against Twilight which they would not of been happy about. well its gonna be a case of fandom against fandom to epic situations I can see brawls over this lol but I still say Daniel will SNAP first then the fans will SNAP!!! and we will all SNAP

Can I just throw out there that Warner Brothers did not move Harry Potter so it wouldn't share revenue with Twilight? A lot of people think that WB was scared and moved the date to a "safe" summer season.

This isn't true.

There are many reasons why Harry Potter moved, but it never had anything to do with Twilight. Heck, if it hadn't moved, Twilight wouldn't have done as well. Twilight wouldn't have gotten the November 21 release date and they probably would have lost revenue to Harry Potter, not the other way around.

A large reason WB moved the money was greed. I'll be the first to stand by that. The thing that they wanted to do was to spread out their big movies. The Dark Knight did insanely well at the box office, so WB could afford to move HP back. There's also the fact of how people say that the movie wasn't done, but I think that had they needed to, they could have released it in November.

I'm sorry if it feels like I'm annoyed, but it bothers me to no end, probably because Harry Potter, in my mind and in the mind of most, trumps Twilight. To say that Harry Potter is in any way inferior to Twilight is really undermining how large of a movement Harry Potter truly was.

Okay, I know I sound defensive, but my patience with the topic has been used up. Think of Bella when Tyler asks her to prom.

By the way, I can totally see Kristen cracking first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 pm

By the way, if I sounded at all grumpy, it's because I have a sinus infection, and I haven't left the house in two days.

When I get sick, I get grumpy. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Radcliff and twilight   Daniel Radcliff and twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Radcliff and twilight
Page 1 of 1