Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Empty
PostSubject: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Yeah, so this worries me a little bit.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/1783/harry-potter-and-the-disappointing-screening/.html

Early screenings didn't quite go...very...well.

Of course I'm still going to see it but now I'm worried it's going to be like the last one < .<

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Uh-oh! I am kinda scared! I don't think i am going to read it before I see it! I guess that if it does suck, I am going to jus shrugg it of.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 pm

i am mad that they cut so many character!!! GRRRRR i hate david yates
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

AHHHH! i'm really nervous now! OKAY. i'm just gonna have to try and keep an open mind.... all movies converted from books can't be perfect!

*breathes* i'll be okay.. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm

I've heard that there haven't been any screenings recently and all of the "bad screenings" came from July and were far overwhelmed by positive fans.

It's just an article to try and get people to read it- it's not exactly wrong, but it leaves out a few crucial facts.

I'm looking forward to HBP so much!!!!! I hope I like it better than OotP and PoA.

Just have to wait until July...
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 pm

That is sad but not unforseeable. Book Harry and movie Harry are two seperate things just like Book Twilight and move Twilight. This series will never be perfectly addapted becaus the movie would be 15 hours long. They have to cut things, mash things and change things to make the story work on screen. Unfortunatly it isn't the fans who make those decisions...which would be awesome. I'm just going to walk into that IMAX theater at midnight on the 16th and enjoy the movie for what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0   Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News For Harry Potter Fans 0.0
Page 1 of 1