Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Fellow Twilighters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Fellow Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey!

Prove you totally and insanely addicted to twilighters anonymous podcast...

Admit some stuff you've done that are totally embrassing and goofy!

We will support you!

Enjoy your freedom of speech on this topic. If you have sent Kstew a Jamesy... I thank you!

Speak up and Speak out
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

OK if you really wanna hear it...

1) I listen to the podcast everyday during math and everyone is used to me laughing in the middle of class. its an everyday thing. my teached doesnt suspect a thing. it is hilarious.

2) I have blown off my friends to get home and download the newest TA podcast (ok i know it is bad but it was the one with the super specal surprise and I needed to know what it is)

3) I literally spent 50 bucks at kinkos getting copies of the TA Podcast flyer which got apporved and are by the twilight apparel section of hot topic! yay! ( I am still working on he movie theatre)

4) For my information tech class I did a report on this podcast... in front of my whole class! Yep I actually volunteered and i hate speaking publicly.

5) For a class i did in advertisement, I had to advertise something that was important to you and i chose the TA Podcast. We had a competion and 1st and 2nd place got their advertisement actually advertised and i won 2nd place so the banner that my friends and i made was posted in the multi purpose room at my school.

6) I totally quote them all of the time and nobody has any idea about what i mean.

7)i spend at least 90% of my time on the forum or on the chat or listening to the podcast.

Cool I am getting help from my teacher on editing my contest entry.

9)I record all of the really funny parts of the podcasts so that i can play them for my friends. Who by the way started cracking up at the "What Rob" birthday song.

Yeah do you want more? I have plenty!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:36 am

ladyandthevamp wrote:
3) I literally spent 50 bucks at kinkos getting copies of the TA Podcast flyer which got apporved and are by the twilight apparel section of hot topic! yay! ( I am still working on he movie theatre)

Cool I am getting help from my teacher on editing my contest entry.

I'm impressed... I made the flyer and I haven't spent $50 on it yet, lol... Great job getting it in at Hot Topic... they're so nice about putting it up.

I'm glad you're doing the fanfiction contest... I can't wait to read everyone's stories!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:28 am

I have my sources... my cousin works there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 pm

haha use your cousin
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:18 pm

I was up until four or so in the morning last night downloading episode 32 on dial-up! It only took 5 in a half hours...The show is so worth it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
I was up until four or so in the morning last night downloading episode 32 on dial-up! It only took 5 in a half hours...The show is so worth it!

OME thats addicted or as i think of it! haha. no honestly that is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Twilighters   Hello Fellow Twilighters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Twilighters
Page 1 of 1