Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Fellow Twilighters?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SwissVeggieVamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SwissVeggieVamp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Okay, for the second time in two weeks I have come across some Twilighters that I didn't know and wanted to say hi. But, being the shy person that I am, didn't go over to say hi. I remembered that Star Trek fans say "live long and prosper" or something. What would a universal Twilight greeting be? 'Cause it's sort of awkward coming up to a random Twilighter and say "Holla! I <3 Twilight too!". Most likely, they would run away screaming.

Suggestions please!
Back to top Go down
ilderton

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 pm

I would jst say something like hey ima twilight grl 2!! and most likly they will talk 2 u flower
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Whenever I meet other Twilighters I just start by asking them "Team Jake or Team Edward???" Then the conversations just rolllllll. Or ask them what their favorite book in the series is. But I'm not really shy so I dont have your problem. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
IckyNiki
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
IckyNiki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 pm

I have the exact same problem. I'm super shy, and sometimes I see people at the mall or something with a Twilight shirt.

I usually don't say anything, but sometimes, excuse my French, but I grow some metaphysical balls and ask Team Edward or Team Jacob. That usually just gets the convo going.

I think that should be the universal 'Hello' in Twilight Nation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Til Twilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Til Twilight

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I'd have to go with Icky Niki and Mrs. Emmett Cullen. Team Edward, Jacob, or switzerland? (Or MY team, Team Go Hot Twilight Boys =D) Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
SwissVeggieVamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SwissVeggieVamp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks!

Yeah, I thought that the "Hello! I'm team *insert team here*" would probably be a normal greeting for most Twilighters Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Twilighters?   Greetings Fellow Twilighters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellow Twilighters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: