Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.

Go down 
+4
beendazzled4life
Til Twilight
jjfudd123
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Empty
PostSubject: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm

HOLLA! cheers
I've been obsessed with Twilight for a year and 4 months and i have been obssesed with TA for about well idk since episode 5. I <3 staring at my card board cut out of Redric ( a name that me and my best friend made up Rob, Edward, Cedric) and i started a Twilight book club at my school.
You can call me Mikayla!
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:15 pm

holla mikayla welcome to the fan fam XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Til Twilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Til Twilight

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

sweet, another member! welcome to the site, mikayla! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 pm

thank you Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Welcome to our family!!! Have fun! Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 pm

yea book clubs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome! I'm Becca!
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

hey
Back to top Go down
Til Twilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Til Twilight

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm

i love your avatar:!: XD Where'd you get it?
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 pm

type in twilight boys on corbis. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 am

HOLLAAAA!!

im Morgan (:
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am

Heyy Morgan
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey Mikayla,

I'm Elizabeth and Welcome to the funnest forums around!!! Oh and BTW your screen name rocks!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

THANKS Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Your third icons rocks too...I love Fred n' George!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 pm

haha WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 am

Hi Mikayla... I've been slacking a little on my welcomes, so sorry this is late. Hope you've been having fun playing in our little corner of Twilight Land!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.   Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey i really hope i did this right cause i'm new. This is supposed to go in the introduce yourself thingy.
Page 1 of 1