Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question that i hope no one asked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A question that i hope no one asked Empty
PostSubject: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:43 pm

When october rolls around do you think there will be official Twilight halloween costumes? If yes, what would they be?
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 pm

well, i think it would be AWESoME if there were vamp baseball costumes. Actually, i have passed hot topic and they sell pjs with a baseball shirt that says twilight on it. then tehres all the cullen bling ;D but i truly wonder if they will have alice wigs or something. afro
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm

EDWARD CULLEN WIGS!!! ooooh boy. there is no way to duplicate that hair, but it would be funny to see them try...haha
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Hm.. Possibly some Volturi cloaks? Well, you can just buy a Dracula costume for that-minus the fangs. I could imagine Alice wigs, though. Maybe. She's got some really unique hair. Baseball costumes.. They have some Twilight baseball stuff at Hot Topic already, though. But since the Cullens pretty much all wear designer clothing, I don't really think they could make a Cullen costume. Except Alice, with her hair and that dress she wore in Twilight. But I think you can already get that dress.
scratch

Good question. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 pm

OMG,I want a Alice costume. I'm already short enough and all I need is a wig and her baseball costume. Now I am excited for Halloween. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question that i hope no one asked   A question that i hope no one asked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question that i hope no one asked
Page 1 of 1