Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Empty
PostSubject: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 am

yeah, I won't be posting much text because, come on, my motor skills are dead right now.
BUT! There's some good stuff to share ;D

FIRST, there's the pic from the Oscars after party of rob talking with zac n vanessa. I'm amused yet again because Rob is SO freaking tall compared to everyone else in hollywood. It just makes me laugh. I almost think he's healthier than everyone else because he actually grew to a normal height for a dude. (well some men are naturally short but you know what I mean)

I think all those crazy diets and other bad habits make for short movie stars.(how did Rob slide by with smoking?)
picture time! More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! 200902231354

Then there's the news that a twilight board game will be coming out. I believe it relates more to the movie but either way that's pretty funny. We were talking about twi-games a while ago in another thread. I'm just waiting for the video game. (not really!)

Finally, there's a lovely video of Kellan doing an impression of Rob running on set...there are many lawls to be had. And with youtube being Rob's favorite website we can be sure he'll see it soon. Oh the mayhem.
linkage-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SvB5sXVtlg

Enjoy my loves!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 am

AWESOME!!!!!! I am still upset that there was no Rob stipping down to his Plaid Leotard on stage and serenading us....but that's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 am

HA! Kellan is freakin awesome! lol he makes the rob run look awesome! lol anywho that freakin awesome video... i dislike rob talkin to disney... oh well!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 am

I can't get onto youtube at school, but I'll be sure to check it out when I get home! I can't believe that Rob chose to wait to get drunk AFTER the awards! Yay for him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 am

That was great I can see rob running like that. But when he walks it great so I will take walking rob anyday lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Someday we will see the plaid. I BELIEVE!

I'm not sure if he really waited to have a drink. I see a nice little champagne glass in his hand. I mean, if he drinks whisky regularly then a little bubbly won't do much for him but it still made me smile. Again, those fingers...

There's another video of kellan answering a fan question about the baseball scene. He says that they filmed the mid air collision 4 times. The funny bit comes when he says he doesn't like to fake his stunts so when he was supposed to "collide" with Rob, he really threw himself at Rob. Apparently Rob got the breath knocked out of him. Kellan was amused. Very Happy

I'm glad he seems to enjoy interacting with the fans. That's always fun.
If any cast member might crash the podcast at acciocon I think it's going to be him.

one final note- Rob has touched down in Japan for the premiere! I'm going to say from experience that Japanese fans are a whole new level of devotion and mayhem (in a good way) so the video's from this should be pure GOLD when they come out. I won't be surprised if I see cosplay.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 pm

hahah
KELLAN RULEZ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!   More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More twi-news because it's 3am and i can't sleep!
Page 1 of 1