Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight bloopers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Isn't it interesting that most fun ideas are created out of sheer boredom? Anyway, I thought it would be fun to come up with bloopers for Twilight. Let's say that Stephenie Meyer decided to re-write Twilight "again" in a spoof fashion. Maybe instead of being an awesome driver, spoof Edward takes out the mailbox while dropping off Bella. What about Edward missing the door and breaking through the wall by mistake when he's off to hunt?
What kind of bloopers would you love to read in the spoof version of twilight? We'll call it "Blue Hour" like many artists and photographers. twilight = blue hour

My personal favorite: Edward, Jasper, and Emmett sing "so happy together" to the girls in a serenade fashion under a balcony at the Cullen home. I could just see the girls blank stares and Carlisle and Esme laughing on the floor as the song progressed. You know you want it! ;D

OR we could watch the Cullen boys jam to bohemian rhapsody in Edward's car. Another moment of pure gold!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

AAAAMAzing!!!!! I can just see it now...I got one....Have emmett switch the CD in edward's car and when Bella is in thecar and goes and turns on the CD player it plays Sir Mix-A Lot Baby Got Back.
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
AAAAMAzing!!!!! I can just see it now...I got one....Have emmett switch the CD in edward's car and when Bella is in thecar and goes and turns on the CD player it plays Sir Mix-A Lot Baby Got Back.
OMG YES! I can just see the horrifed look on Edward's face as he tries to turn it off only to smash through the front of the car! XD EPIC
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 pm

how about in the middle of one of bella and edwards intense stare downs, the ones that are all romantic, bella burps. lol
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:20 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
how about in the middle of one of bella and edwards intense stare downs, the ones that are all romantic, bella burps. lol
eeeeewwww grosssss Very Happy That would be SO funny. I can't imagine her breath would smell good to Edward if that happened.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 pm

ok...i got one.....LOL....Picture this...Bella is jamming out on her Ipod..totally unaware that people are watching her and she starts singing...I dont want...anybody else...when I think about you I touch my self...ooooh
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 am

ahahahahahaha HILARIOUS !!

okay I got one, imagine if Edward was able to read bella's mind, what would he hear ??

OMG I have to shave my legs ! oh I have to brush my teeth, morning breath !! or .. while they're kissing, she thinks .. OH I have to go to the bathroom LOL
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 am

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
ahahahahahaha HILARIOUS !!

okay I got one, imagine if Edward was able to read bella's mind, what would he hear ??

OMG I have to shave my legs ! oh I have to brush my teeth, morning breath !! or .. while they're kissing, she thinks .. OH I have to go to the bathroom LOL

LOL!!!! Or maybe while they are making out he hears her thinking...I wonder what Mike Newton is doing right now...or Jacob Black...mmm jacob
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

bahhahaha! you know what else would be funny?
what if jasper decides to use his feelings power to make Emmett think he was in love with Edward or Jacob!! ;DDD
priceless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm

muahaahahahaha another one ^^' Emmett is gay, when he's transformed he falls in love with edward instead of Rosalie !! LOL
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Movie Blooper:

How about if Edward can't dance? Maybe he tries to help Bella across the dance floor only to step on something and slip while simultaneously throwing Bella off the gazebo at the dance with his vampire strength. Cut to a scene of Bella dangling from a tree branch.
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:02 am

THE WEDDING! Sure it was sweet of stephenie to have something NOT go wrong but with Bella, what are the odds? I'd love to see that whole scene re-written with Bella tripping into the guests or something REALLY unexpected like Jasper breaks into tears. :'D
Then everyone starts to cry thanks to Jazz.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 am

Folklorn wrote:
THE WEDDING! Sure it was sweet of stephenie to have something NOT go wrong but with Bella, what are the odds? I'd love to see that whole scene re-written with Bella tripping into the guests or something REALLY unexpected like Jasper breaks into tears. :'D

Brilliant my fellow Spandex Sister!!! Speaking of which.....what if during the "Bachelor Party" the boys decide to go to a Kareoke bar and they catch Emmett and Edward singing "I Believe in a thing called love" with JAsper doing the air guitar
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: duck...duck......Goose!   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:09 pm

I can see the new *cough*Baseball*cough* scene now.

Emmett-"She thinks we cheat"

Esme-"I know you cheat! Alright Cullens is everyone ready"

All from different points in the field forming one big circle- "Ready!"

*"Super Massive Blackhole" by Muse starts playing in the background*

Emmett *bounces up and down like a child*- "Me first! Me first!"

Emmett rises from his spot and runs to Bella's spot in the field in a flash...

"Duck!"

He runs to Jasper- "Duck"

Then Carlisle-"Duck"

Then he tiptoes towards his chosen target, whisper quiet and lightning fast.

"GOOSE!"

He gave Edward a rather large blow to the back of the head before scurrying away. Edward rises and starts chasing him. Emmett is half way round the circle...

Bella- "He's out. Right? Or is it a first down? Crap, I hate sports!"

Esme *rolls her eyes*- "Edwards very fast"

Cut scene to Edward who has Emmett cornered up a tree.

Edward- "Come down big brother. I'll show you whose a Goose!"

Cut to Alice having a vision/the Nomads approaching:

James *bouncing up and down like a little kid and clapping his hands together* -"I love 'Duck Duck Goose'"

Last edited by Fandom_United on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 pm

omg that made me laugh out loud. and since i am home alone and normally don't do that you accomplished something! lol. duck duck goose... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 pm

bowahahahahaha !! briliant girls !! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:21 pm

oooohhh...i got one...MOVIE Blooper:

When Edward Brings Bella home to meet his family...inside the whole kitchen scene where Rosalie breaks the bowl in her hands and steps on the pieces...how about when she steps on them she slips and falls...and when emmett goes to help her he trips.
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:33 pm

These are all so AWESOME! OMG what if any of these bloopers end up on the DVD?!
I love Rob to death but I really want to see some bloopers >.<
Although, the commentary is going to be amusing enough.
Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

Brilliant my fellow Spandex Sister!!! Speaking of which.....what if during the "Bachelor Party" the boys decide to go to a Kareoke bar and they catch Emmett and Edward singing "I Believe in a thing called love" with JAsper doing the air guitar
Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss! o_________O epic!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm

MWhahahahaha!!!! We are soo horrible.....hehehe....I think I have another one....Movie blooper!!!!

Mike newton's booty dance....when Charlie says that Mike looks like he's got something for her and Bella turns around to look...how about at the exact moment mike's pants get caught on the tree branch and rip, leaving him to moon bella and charlie and the entire restauraunt.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 am

Here's another wonderful blooper from my dark twisted mind....*evil cackle followed by coughing* stupid frogs...anyhew...on with the blooper!

*When Edward is introducing his family and showing Bella his room, when she goes and turns his stereo on (no "Claire de Lune is great..oh no not this time) thanks to his lovely big Bro Emmett is blares out Britney Spears "Gimme Gimme"...right at the the beginning *It's Britney B****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight bloopers   Twilight bloopers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight bloopers
Page 1 of 1