Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my cat and Twilight

Go down 
+3
ladyandthevamp
Fandom_United
curuia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

my cat and Twilight Empty
PostSubject: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Ok, idk where to put this... but I had to post it cause its so cute! so i put it here... Very Happy

so this morning i was listening to TA podcasts (again... just for the fun of it... Very Happy )and also reading twilight. When i went to go eat breakfast, i left my book open.
When i came back though, my cat nounou was sitting on my bed, ON my book, it looked so cute! It look like she was reading it, so i took a picture. But when i was trying to take it away, she kinda, sorta didn't let me,and jumped on it, not letting me take it from under her, like she wanted to keep reading about it! It was cute to see another person animal reading twilight! (and listening to the TA podcats)

Here are the really cute pictures Nounou "reading" twilight. my cat and Twilight IMG_0195 my cat and Twilight IMG_0197 her not letting me read it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 pm

aawwww!!! so cute!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

smart cat!

that's adorable
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:32 pm

well your cat has awesome taste in books!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 am

My dog has me read her the books and she licked the book at bella and edwards first kiss so she was bella haha
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:14 am

Omg! how adorable!! That cat has some good taste =] lol!
Btw your cat looks exactly like mine! Well my cat's way more fat, but shes black with a little white patch on her chest.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
My dog has me read her the books and she licked the book at bella and edwards first kiss so she was bella haha

OMG Bailee that is hilarious! My dogs too stupid. all he does is sniff them
Back to top Go down
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
Omg! how adorable!! That cat has some good taste =] lol!
Btw your cat looks exactly like mine! Well my cat's way more fat, but shes black with a little white patch on her chest.

really? i guess my cat looks kinda small in this pic, it must be the angle cause she is way bigger than that... oh well she's still very cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:52 am

my cat gets jealous of the book! He will lay ontop of it and not let me read. He's like "why are you reading this book and not loving on me?" They also get really jealous of my computer
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:33 pm

i babysit my brother on Saturdays and I usually let him do his own thing as long as i can see him and i will either go on the computer or read and he totally gets mad. The computer is sitting on a desk and when i dont pay enough attention to him, he shakes it. When i am reading, he will take the book out of my hand and throw it. Let me tell you, it is not fun getting Eclipse thrown at you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:33 pm

haha cute cat. Very good taste animals tend to have.
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am

OMG thats sooooo funny!!!! haha your cats addicted now!! lol jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:19 am

Well we are here to support it. lol!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Yea so I thought I would be cool and put Twilight on my cat while she was sleeping lol so there it is.
my cat and Twilight Pumpkinvy8.th
Back to top Go down
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 pm

lol picture is so funny

we should start a group inside TA called "Twilighter pets anonymous, for cats (or dogs or any pets) who don't want a cure!" and help support all pets who don't want a cure!
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm

curuia wrote:
lol picture is so funny

we should start a group inside TA called "Twilighter pets anonymous, for cats (or dogs or any pets) who don't want a cure!" and help support all pets who don't want a cure!
DONE!!!
we totally should. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:35 am

that is too cute!
tomorrow i will definitely have to give my dog Twilight and see what he does.

Hmm..
I hope he doesn't try to chew on it......
;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my cat and Twilight   my cat and Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my cat and Twilight
Page 1 of 1